PDA

View Full Version : exhaust flexy joints

gem-s13
26-03-10, 02:23
anyone who has or has owned a turbo nissan will no how much of a pain in the balls it is when you keep blowing turbo to mani gaskets or cracking manis this will sove the prob!!!

have a few sizes and lenghts available but have 3"x4" in stock so can be fitted to any after market down pipe, decat or exhaust system,

price is 63euro

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss256/gem-s13/r32p2004.jpg

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss256/gem-s13/r32p2005.jpg

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss256/gem-s13/r32p2007.jpg

gem-s13
12-07-10, 00:52
bump still have 1 here

thegosson
12-07-10, 18:48
im going to need one of these before i fit me bigger turbo and manifold....would you fancy fitting one of these as part of a sale?

gem-s13
12-07-10, 22:55
im going to need one of these before i fit me bigger turbo and manifold....would you fancy fitting one of these as part of a sale?

ye no prob man can do i have a jig made up so it can be done off the car, so there is no hassel doing it

thegosson
12-07-10, 23:15
cool. what sizes have you left? my down pipe is HKS. thought it was 3 inch but just looking at a tape measure now and 3 inch looks quite small so I'm not sure what size it is till i get the car back up on the lift. a shame to go cutting a brand new hks down pipe but sure its better than breaking manifolds every time your out. is there a preferred position on the exhaust system for the flexi? or is it once its in there and fairly close to the turbo or what? cause where i would have put it, Robbie (DTP) has welded in a threaded test point for when he's mapping the car,so it will have to go in where the down pipe straightens out after the bend (not turbo side of the bend) if ya get what i mean? would it do the same job there or what do ya reckon?

gem-s13
12-07-10, 23:40
cool. what sizes have you left? my down pipe is HKS. thought it was 3 inch but just looking at a tape measure now and 3 inch looks quite small so I'm not sure what size it is till i get the car back up on the lift. a shame to go cutting a brand new hks down pipe but sure its better than breaking manifolds every time your out. is there a preferred position on the exhaust system for the flexi? or is it once its in there and fairly close to the turbo or what? cause where i would have put it, Robbie (DTP) has welded in a threaded test point for when he's mapping the car,so it will have to go in where the down pipe straightens out after the bend (not turbo side of the bend) if ya get what i mean? would it do the same job there or what do ya reckon?

i will put up a pic of ware i have mine fitted, i no what you mean i cut my 400euro worth veilside down pipe to put mine in :o its a will i wont i moment but worth it in the end

gem-s13
30-08-10, 22:00
have one of these left here any one need it???

thegosson
30-08-10, 22:05
Me. I want it, but need it fitted too by yours truely.

gem-s13
30-08-10, 22:08
Me. I want it, but need it fitted too by yours truely.

yep can do it when ever you want lad give me a buzz when suites you 0863988285

ian g sr20
30-08-10, 22:10
u still got these for sale

gem-s13
30-08-10, 22:13
u still got these for sale

i only have 1 here at the moment but can suply more

thegosson
31-08-10, 09:51
yep can do it when ever you want lad give me a buzz when suites you 0863988285

i will indeed cheers

Dan Byrne
31-08-10, 10:05
hey cock that is mine!! i want you to it before this wkend, i was only looking at my exhause last night and its under a bit of pressure with the new set up on it! im finally giving in and fitting 1!!!!!:eek:

thegosson
01-09-10, 13:02
so whats it going to be? me or dan there ? to be honest im in no hurry just know i'll need this done before or when i put on my other turbo and manifold, which hould be soon enough but the cars not held up over this so if dan really needs this let him have it sure.

gem-s13
01-09-10, 15:51
hey cock that is mine!! i want you to it before this wkend, i was only looking at my exhause last night and its under a bit of pressure with the new set up on it! im finally giving in and fitting 1!!!!!:eek:

FINALLY going to listen to me :rolleyes: !!!! it only took you till you wrote off ur good hks manifold!! :D

so whats it going to be? me or dan there ? to be honest im in no hurry just know i'll need this done before or when i put on my other turbo and manifold, which hould be soon enough but the cars not held up over this so if dan really needs this let him have it sure.

ye cool lad id say ill do this one for dan and im going to order up 3 more to have here so ill have them next week if that will do u??

thegosson
01-09-10, 15:59
FINALLY going to listen to me :rolleyes: !!!! it only took you till you wrote off ur good hks manifold!! :D

ye cool lad id say ill do this one for dan and im going to order up 3 more to have here so ill have them next week if that will do u??

thats fine. it could be a few week before i actually need it but will buzz ya when i do. the guys at T.D.P. have a test point in my down pipe right where i recon this flexi should go, will this creat any hastle or coul we just move the test point to somewhere els? what you recon?

gem-s13
01-09-10, 22:49
thats fine. it could be a few week before i actually need it but will buzz ya when i do. the guys at T.D.P. have a test point in my down pipe right where i recon this flexi should go, will this creat any hastle or coul we just move the test point to somewhere els? what you recon?

ah shudnt be problem to move if needed