Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Default exhaust flexy joints

anyone who has or has owned a turbo nissan will no how much of a pain in the balls it is when you keep blowing turbo to mani gaskets or cracking manis this will sove the prob!!!

have a few sizes and lenghts available but have 3"x4" in stock so can be fitted to any after market down pipe, decat or exhaust system,

price is 63euro

di Member
    Status
    User ID

bump still have 1 here

Status
    User ID

im going to need one of these before i fit me bigger turbo and manifold....would you fancy fitting one of these as part of a sale?

Sig pic removed (size) - Admin

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by thegosson View Post
    im going to need one of these before i fit me bigger turbo and manifold....would you fancy fitting one of these as part of a sale?
    ye no prob man can do i have a jig made up so it can be done off the car, so there is no hassel doing it

Status
    User ID

cool. what sizes have you left? my down pipe is HKS. thought it was 3 inch but just looking at a tape measure now and 3 inch looks quite small so I'm not sure what size it is till i get the car back up on the lift. a shame to go cutting a brand new hks down pipe but sure its better than breaking manifolds every time your out. is there a preferred position on the exhaust system for the flexi? or is it once its in there and fairly close to the turbo or what? cause where i would have put it, Robbie (DTP) has welded in a threaded test point for when he's mapping the car,so it will have to go in where the down pipe straightens out after the bend (not turbo side of the bend) if ya get what i mean? would it do the same job there or what do ya reckon?

di Member
    Status
    User ID

cool. what sizes have you left? my down pipe is HKS. thought it was 3 inch but just looking at a tape measure now and 3 inch looks quite small so I'm not sure what size it is till i get the car back up on the lift. a shame to go cutting a brand new hks down pipe but sure its better than breaking manifolds every time your out. is there a preferred position on the exhaust system for the flexi? or is it once its in there and fairly close to the turbo or what? cause where i would have put it, Robbie (DTP) has welded in a threaded test point for when he's mapping the car,so it will have to go in where the down pipe straightens out after the bend (not turbo side of the bend) if ya get what i mean? would it do the same job there or what do ya reckon?
    i will put up a pic of ware i have mine fitted, i no what you mean i cut my 400euro worth veilside down pipe to put mine in its a will i wont i moment but worth it in the end

di Member
    Status
    User ID

have one of these left here any one need it???

Status
    User ID

Me. I want it, but need it fitted too by yours truely.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Me. I want it, but need it fitted too by yours truely.
    yep can do it when ever you want lad give me a buzz when suites you 0863988285

di Member
    Status
    User ID

u still got these for sale