PDA

View Full Version : water leak under inlet sr20?

andyrob
07-03-12, 02:40
idle started to play up 2nite so thot was a thermostat messin up auto choke, let er warm up and heard hissing from under inlet mani, directly in centre i think,,
what pipes or what in generals under there that could leak? aney heads up of whats there be useful before tackle this in morning. thnks

andyrob
07-03-12, 03:15
just googled it, and fek it aneway, sum of the heater pipes under the mani, looks like a cunt of a job, alien hands needed again,:L just what ya want first thing in the mornin,:)

dude
07-03-12, 14:03
the idle problem could be your ect sensor not sending right signal back to the ecu id that problem before on my car a new ect sensor from nissan sorted it out the sensor is located at the front of the engine under the inlet mani its got a square plug on it with 3 wires goin on to it and its a cunt to get to

mr.jailbait
07-03-12, 15:54
what about the iac valve

andyrob
07-03-12, 23:30
got it sorted this evening, simple pinhole in the front heater pipe under manifold, got low in water nd messed up the idle,
twas a cunt of a job gettin in to get at it, couldnt even see it from above but managed with only slackning off the starter, didnt have to touch the mani like most stuff i googled said, so no gaskets needed nd only took about n hour nd half,happy but i need new arms now tho:( :L