Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Default water leak under inlet sr20?

idle started to play up 2nite so thot was a thermostat messin up auto choke, let er warm up and heard hissing from under inlet mani, directly in centre i think,,
    what pipes or what in generals under there that could leak? aney heads up of whats there be useful before tackle this in morning. thnks

di Member
    Status
    User ID

just googled it, and fek it aneway, sum of the heater pipes under the mani, looks like a cunt of a job, alien hands needed again,:L just what ya want first thing in the mornin,

Status
    User ID

the idle problem could be your ect sensor not sending right signal back to the ecu id that problem before on my car a new ect sensor from nissan sorted it out the sensor is located at the front of the engine under the inlet mani its got a square plug on it with 3 wires goin on to it and its a cunt to get to

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Status
    User ID

what about the iac valve

di Member
    Status
    User ID

got it sorted this evening, simple pinhole in the front heater pipe under manifold, got low in water nd messed up the idle,
    twas a cunt of a job gettin in to get at it, couldnt even see it from above but managed with only slackning off the starter, didnt have to touch the mani like most stuff i googled said, so no gaskets needed nd only took about n hour nd half,happy but i need new arms now tho :L