PDA

View Full Version : prodrift rules regulations?

gary g
17-12-10, 23:27
just want to know if ya have to know how to properly drift before entering in prodrift,or can you just get the car logged and go for it even if you keep fuckin up

Dunnedriftin
17-12-10, 23:32
http://www.prodriftseries.com/ireland/rules-regs/

blusrule
19-12-10, 22:14
Why would you bother? Waste of time and money if you can't drift! Get some practice days in instead!

Stevie e39 drift
19-12-10, 22:45
what a question ....

babyeater690
20-12-10, 10:15
just reading the spec there just the way i read it you dont have to have a fixed bucket seat it just has to be a bucket seat fixed to the floor so i might get away with recliners wat do poeple think and i was also told the car had to be seam welded i didn see this in the spec sheet

DeaneMsport_180sx
20-12-10, 10:46
just reading the spec there just the way i read it you dont have to have a fixed bucket seat it just has to be a bucket seat fixed to the floor so i might get away with recliners wat do poeple think and i was also told the car had to be seam welded i didn see this in the spec sheet

has to be a fixed bucket seat and the car doesnt have to be seam welded at all!!

Mully
20-12-10, 11:17
i dunno if its the way it used to be but prodrift has a licence day as far as i know so if you cant drift you wont get your prodrift licence

bart
20-12-10, 17:14
i dunno if its the way it used to be but prodrift has a licence day as far as i know so if you cant drift you wont get your prodrift licence

where have you been the last 3 years??????????

saff 24v
20-12-10, 23:31
hold on mayb he wondering bout entering for novice comp not actually jumoing into the deep end with the pro drivers???

DeaneMsport_180sx
20-12-10, 23:43
hold on mayb he wondering bout entering for novice comp not actually jumoing into the deep end with the pro drivers???

but even at this stage the novice class is a very high quality of drifting and without a few practise days under your belt you dont have a hope and you will be laughted at(not trying to sound like a prick)
everyone has to learn somewhere...we all did it at some stage...its just practise days are the place to learn not an event because your not gettin enough seat time at events compared to practise days

jeff nelson sileighty
21-12-10, 21:30
but even at this stage the novice class is a very high quality of drifting and without a few practise days under your belt you dont have a hope and you will be laughted at(not trying to sound like a prick)
everyone has to learn somewhere...we all did it at some stage...its just practise days are the place to learn not an event because your not gettin enough seat time at events compared to practise days

100% Agree with this...I started the prodrift season in fermoy in April and it was my first time ever drifting...it was pointless trying to learn in prodrift because you might think the amateur class is easy but the level of skill is extremely high so you HAVE to get practice in first

gary g
22-12-10, 17:44
thanks lads for the good info