Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Default prodrift rules regulations?

just want to know if ya have to know how to properly drift before entering in prodrift,or can you just get the car logged and go for it even if you keep fuckin up

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Why would you bother? Waste of time and money if you can't drift! Get some practice days in instead!

Status
    User ID

what a question ....

di Member
    Status
    User ID

just reading the spec there just the way i read it you dont have to have a fixed bucket seat it just has to be a bucket seat fixed to the floor so i might get away with recliners wat do poeple think and i was also told the car had to be seam welded i didn see this in the spec sheet

Quote Originally Posted by babyeater690 View Post
    just reading the spec there just the way i read it you dont have to have a fixed bucket seat it just has to be a bucket seat fixed to the floor so i might get away with recliners wat do poeple think and i was also told the car had to be seam welded i didn see this in the spec sheet
    has to be a fixed bucket seat and the car doesnt have to be seam welded at all!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

i dunno if its the way it used to be but prodrift has a licence day as far as i know so if you cant drift you wont get your prodrift licence

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Mully View Post
    i dunno if its the way it used to be but prodrift has a licence day as far as i know so if you cant drift you wont get your prodrift licence
    where have you been the last 3 years??????????

di Member
    Status
    User ID

hold on mayb he wondering bout entering for novice comp not actually jumoing into the deep end with the pro drivers???

Quote Originally Posted by saff 24v View Post
    hold on mayb he wondering bout entering for novice comp not actually jumoing into the deep end with the pro drivers???
    but even at this stage the novice class is a very high quality of drifting and without a few practise days under your belt you dont have a hope and you will be laughted at(not trying to sound like a prick)
    everyone has to learn somewhere...we all did it at some stage...its just practise days are the place to learn not an event because your not gettin enough seat time at events compared to practise days