Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

I had a post written but removed it when nobody had replied yet because i didn't want to derail this welcome post. People who effectively brag about doing streeto and going to court and getting away with it boil my blood. I know we all kick the tail out on occasion but you need to face up to the consequences and not be a dick about it. We know it's not as dangerous as it is anti-social, but people who feel this stuff is important when introducing themselves just set off alarms with me... Being proud of wrecking a clean car annoys me too. Blowing up engines... crashing... being proud of being a bollox...

Sometimes saying less is better... So i'll leave it here...

Status
    User ID

i can see this tread getting out of hand to be honest....same tought when i read the 1st post LarZ. and if the population of such a big forum like dtd thinking you are a twat then i think it is time to sit down and think that these people may be right.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

ah this should inject a bitta banter back into di

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by LennyS13 View Post
    go on daryl!!!!!
    Feel the love alright

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    I had a post written but removed it when nobody had replied yet because i didn't want to derail this welcome post. People who effectively brag about doing streeto and going to court and getting away with it boil my blood. I know we all kick the tail out on occasion but you need to face up to the consequences and not be a dick about it. We know it's not as dangerous as it is anti-social, but people who feel this stuff is important when introducing themselves just set off alarms with me... Being proud of wrecking a clean car annoys me too. Blowing up engines... crashing... being proud of being a bollox...

Sometimes saying less is better... So i'll leave it here...
    I'm not bragging about doing streeto, It may seem to you like i am but i'm far from bragging..

The crash was a accident caused by a lad pulling out in front of of the car infront of me on a main road it was either hit a wall, the back of him or a truck.. But everybody has their own opinion and it's don't bother me one bit.. The engine was fucked in the car anyway and was expecting it to give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew200sx View Post
    i can see this tread getting out of hand to be honest....same tought when i read the 1st post LarZ. and if the population of such a big forum like dtd thinking you are a twat then i think it is time to sit down and think that these people may be right.
    Too be honest i don't care if they think i'm a twat or not there's plenty of them on there too.. Just being honest!

Status
    User ID

ah least it was only a e36 ha, welcome along man