Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    Status
    User ID

Default 323i e36 unfinished drift project €500

Story is I bought this car 6 years ago and started stripping it down and decided to cut the wiring loom to "lighten" it up a bit. Long story short she runs like a ball of shite and needs a new loom and possibly ecu and I'd check the timing for good measure as the head gasket was changed when I got it but I'd be 99% sure the engine is sweet. 2,5ltr single vanos.

I lost interest after that and when A tree fell on it and broke the windscreen I just didn't go back to it so it's sitting there with 5 years. So to have it perfect you'd want to go over the rubbers and brakes. I'll get pics of how it stands at the weekend.

It has a welded diff unknown ratio and a spare diff too. Has cut knuckles and lengthened wishbones has an unfinished half cage rough enough to be honest and the boot cut. It's not overly pretty.

I'm building other things at the moment and know I'll just never get around to this I know what it's worth in parts so no offers I want €500 if I don't get it I won't sell it, simple as. If your interest in parts let me know but I'd need a fair few gone before I break it as I'd rather just sell as a whole.

Status
    User ID

This is sold anyways.