Status
    User ID

great drivin from every driver sum wknd

Chris Martina
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Falvey View Post
    Cheers bud, sure she was never going to stay that clean forever anyway lol
    Great driving outa you man, had good crack with ya friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Daly Ps13 View Post
    He came up we chatted for a while nice fella to talk to all the same but he seemed very twitchy and i never trust a twitchy person....!
    !

No show like a Joe show pole drift's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by git View Post
    Great driving outa you man, had good crack with ya friday!
    Repost!! Ha ha

The only way forward is sideways
    http://poledrift.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by danmoorhead View Post
    gems not a man to make gentle love to a box!!!
    he likes to give it rough to a box!!!
    he likes it to wine and once it does he give it his all!!! then bang!! end of story!!

Best weekend ever!! Some serious drivers out there all weekend and some mega carnage goin on to !

Saturday morning I was all over the shop and only got 2 practice runs in and on 1 of them I managed to rip a pipe off the intercooler! Rang a mate and he got down with 15minutes to go before I had to go and try qualify, managed to qualify second in the top 32 which I couldnt believe I was over the moon..

Managed to get to the last 8 and was up against Brendan Stone which I was nervous as fuck on the start line waiting to out with, on the second run I was chasin him a bit to hard and managed to end up in the wall !
    Luckily it was only minor damage and I was seriously overwhelmed at the amount of people who offered parts and help to try get it goin again, cant thank you all enough

Got the car going at 10 that nite but there was still a few issues with it, so rather then risk doing more damage I just parked it up for the next day.

Huge thanks to Dominic who lent me his orange 1js14 to try qualify in the top 16 pro, I spent all morning tryin to get to grips with a totally different car then what I normally drive and the rain and wind didnt help at all and the fact that it wasnt my car I didnt want to push to hard in it, I ended up 17th which I was expecting to come last !

All in all a great weekend with great craic and great driving..

Mondello round 4 is going to be goooooooood

Pro Driver
    Status
    User ID

Great weekends drifting had by all some serious driving out of the guys on saturday...sunday was the same started off bad with the rain and wind with tents and crap blowing everywhere lol..but was good it cleared up well after lunch...one of my worst weekends ever driving fair pissed with crashing on friday and the same on sunday in the top 8...i just need to fix the car up and put the crap weekend behind me...sick would be a under understatement...!!

Was great to see swan get on the podium and same for jp,sinnot was on it all weekend and i was very happy for shane sullivan as he's had a lot of problems with the new car and it really started working for him at punch

Status
    User ID

Was ragin i missed friday drift jam if it was anything like sat it was unreal... the excitment was oozin all weekend my fave run was yest had to be mike deane and swan edge of your seat stuff!! def will be sittin by the judgin tower nxt time it was brilliant!!!

we were hard core and stuck it out all day sunday even with the rain and the hangovers roll on mondello even if its the coldest place in ireland lol I say Time Naas FTW...

Status
    User ID

Big thanks to all drivers, crews and fans for the commitment this weekend. The standard across all 3 classes is beyond ridiculous.

Se y'all in Mondello.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

I didnt even know about driftjam on friday til I met Bart in Portlaoise as he was about to leave. So I went home , charged the camera a bit and set off , never drove to punchestown myself so was guessing where to go then luckily i spotted a lovely wide ass fc rx7 on the back of a trailer on the motorway so caught up and followed them , only on arrival I realised it was Mike Fitz with Dmac and another lad. Was a lot of bad smacks but I must say Punchestown has to be my favourite track as a spectator , everything is right in front of you and being able to walk around the pits is great to really see whats going on and be able to talk to the drivers. Was talking to Alan Sinnott just as he had finished up for the day , sound man he is , then was over with Bart and Yowdy , was a great atmosphere up there and managed to get a few pics and video's before my camera died so was happy enough , left around 5ish and only realised then in work that night that I got the face burnt off me and was bollixed tired but was well worth it. Spent Saturday asleep and Sunday dying with a hangover but still Friday made up for missing the 2 other days Roll on Round 4

Status
    User ID

Never been to a pd event or had a chance to shoot one. I couldnt make Saturday but Sunday was unreal, The wet morning was crap for snaps but thankfully it dried up for the top16. I am going to make both days next round for sure

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    100% Irish Content
    Driftireland special: Disc of photos €20

Status
    User ID

On another note i forgot... I heard alot of people praisin Paul whats his names 'Balls out' drivin...

Fair enuf saturday was a little unlucky but Sunday was complete and utter retardation.... Absolutely hammering the tires every time your on track is just stupid!!!

Delaying the day for everyone cas of marshalls running after tires!