I'm not sure where to start, I mainly want to thank everyone involved, firstly massive thanks to Mark Gaffney from M.G crash repairs for all the support this year, and for the opportunity to go to Romania with his awesome S15, was gutted I couldnt compete in the top 16 with the 15 due to an electrical fault that happened in practice on Sunday. Also thanks to Robbie of TDP for being on the phone the whole time I was trying to fix the 15, unfortunately it wasn't to be!!
Next up, Wez Keating!! Even tho he didn't even know I had took his car until I was already in the top 8, I knew he wouldnt mind loaning me his car,, well I hoped he wouldn't never in my wildest dreams did I even think about winning the event after what was a mess of a first practice lap, I had never drove the car before so it was never going to be easy!! But somehow don't ask me how before I knew it I was entering the battle to decide 1st place!! I just heard Wez saying in my head "you can not lift lad" so that was what I did not do, after a rerun and the battles were over we had to wait for the final decision til we went to the podium, it was a long wait considering this was the biggest thing to ever happen to me and when it was called out that I had won I can't describe the feeling, it was amazing and wasn't long until the whole crew were on top of me screaming!!! I still don't think it has fully sunk in but I'm still smiling,,,

More people I have to thank,,, Chris Martina (git) for all the help changing wheels doin fuel and all the other bits,,
Jules for being there to help all the time just incase we were in bother,
Niall gunn and all the organisers for holding a truly awesome event,
And all the lads on here and Facebook for the support and nice comments!!

I'd love to go into proper detail of how truly amazing the whole weekend was for all of us but I'd be writing for days!!

Roll on 2012 I say