Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fair play Ffrenchy.keep her at it

Quote Originally Posted by serious love View Post
    also D-Mac has been over there for a few years now, and i think it takes that initial time to 'gel in' and adapt to the hugely different styles, aims, atmosphere etc...
    Like with eric.. it only a matter of time before he has the experience of FD under him..

If any other Irish driver went over to FD now, it would take time and investemt for them to be competative,.. fair comment? ... course it wont happen over nite..

But if there was one person who could go over there with the right backing and support and from day 1 be up there... you know fine rightly it would be Ffrenchy
    Agree 100% - change of scenery as severe as that would take a bit of getting used to alright

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by serious love View Post
    also D-Mac has been over there for a few years now, and i think it takes that initial time to 'gel in' and adapt to the hugely different styles, aims, atmosphere etc...
    Like with eric.. it only a matter of time before he has the experience of FD under him..

If any other Irish driver went over to FD now, it would take time and investemt for them to be competative,.. fair comment? ... course it wont happen over nite..

But if there was one person who could go over there with the right backing and support and from day 1 be up there... you know fine rightly it would be Ffrenchy
    Who stole Tom's keyboard????

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

You lads just dont ask me the right questions..
    Im actually a good outside look at the current proceedings in the drift world, ive got a newer take on things as oppose to you who have watched drifting grow from the beginning.

Like, I love Irish drifters and i think Ireland has more skill than the UK etc..

That is still true, but recently im getting quite disheartened by the driving.
    Its brilliant, but i think the drivers are too good for the tracks, the teardrop thing is all good, power, angle, smoke, feathering... but it needs to be stepped up...
    It looks too easy... i know its very very difficult, but it looks all too familiar?

The fun thing about drifting is creating a challenge that you can fulfill by means of using the car....

We need to shake/spice/insert a bit of fun to the line up....

(im getting the feeling citywest will probably be the answer, but i havent seen it yet..)

Status
    User ID

I agree lads i loved watching him always 110% flat out was deffo the best man to watch and that yellow s14.5 was meant to be 435hp when he got it first?? He made that car look like it had 100hp +++ more than others i know sometimes he didnt chase as well as he lead but wat a pilliot.. We been missing out on his talent in this country wish him all the best, sooner or later im sure there be some good results over there