Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Congrats to Ffrenchy ! Great to see him with some proper backing . Should be epic .

Keepin it Chaos
    Status
    User ID

fairplay to martin! he's 1 good driver and no's his shit!
    so hope he does well!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Fair play too ffrenchy,he never mentioned anything about this when i was talking to him the other day, great news tho

Status
    User ID

Good sponcership is exactly what Ffenchy needs to put himself on the map and hopefully someday see him up there with th FD boys!!!

Status
    User ID

Is he actually driving? That driving advisor tag is a bit strange. Happy days if he is.

What can i say im humbled by the comments.
    As for results i never not once have ever finished a championship for one reason or another.

The rallying in the 205 was hilarious when i think back to the stupid things i did. anyone who was there can votch for this. The last single stage i did i was 12th over all after the first run after going off for at least 10 to 15 secs.
    Unfortunately i was unable to continue because of a burst radiator and an unwilling codriver lol. (in a bad std 205 gti 1600cc)

And yes my name is on this and you will notice it is down as a driving advisor this is because i can not commit to participating in events at the moment.
    So therefore if i dont compete i will be at the events coaching the other guys and acting as a spotter for them. I will be actively promoting neuton tyres and using them on all my cars from now on.
    So hopefully funds permitting i might actually finish my altezza's in the very near future and hopefully get back haveing fun behind the wheel.

And most importantly entertaining all of you good folks who are kind enough to watch.

Martin Ffrench.

!.......
    Status
    User ID

Congrats Ted,Well earned!

Pro Driver
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Daly Ps13 View Post
    Just as an example.....!

They say fd's the best drivers in the world....! Would you agree....! D-mac is over there giving all them lads a run for there money.....! I know he has an unbeliveable team and car but do you think if french was in his boots he'd be doing better than him.......!

Ya if Ffrench was in Darrens boots i think hed be doing twice as well as Darren does.

Drifting:Because soccer,tennis,football ,hurling etc only require one ball.......

-Driftireland Perth Rep-

I have the height of respect for D-Mac, the very first day of drifting in Rosegreen he was down there and gave me plenty of advise - sound lad, but from drifting with and watching the two lads, i think D-Mac lacks the killer instinct that Ffrenchie has. D-macs balls are made from steel alright, but Ffrenchies are made of titanium.

Can't take anything away from Darren though, he has done very well, and as said above, is putting it up to the yanks over there. Would still love to see what Martin would do with that kind of backing behind him..... I do suspect he would wreak a few cars along the way, but by god would he win a few rounds too

di Member
    Status
    User ID

also D-Mac has been over there for a few years now, and i think it takes that initial time to 'gel in' and adapt to the hugely different styles, aims, atmosphere etc...
    Like with eric.. it only a matter of time before he has the experience of FD under him..

If any other Irish driver went over to FD now, it would take time and investemt for them to be competative,.. fair comment? ... course it wont happen over nite..

But if there was one person who could go over there with the right backing and support and from day 1 be up there... you know fine rightly it would be Ffrenchy