Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This is true.. Definately a hard decision, especially considering Willy Mac has his Skyline in with ECC at the minute, though its not running Apexi...

Back to square 1.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by s13-ste View Post
    my advise would be find out who he has mapped for in motor sport terms and see what they say.

Thats what im looking to do lad, hence asking drifters on a drift site about getting someone to sort a map for a drift car

Must get in touch with the guys you listed and see what they say about his work.

Cheers

westward engineering,martin tracey knows his shit
    most other tuners in this country will rape ones car

di Member
    Status
    User ID

A couple of months ago i wouldnt go next or near TDP but of late im hearing nothing but good stuff.... Mike deane and his gang swear by him and Alan Sinnott reckons he's spot on. Lot of big names in the south got their cars done by him and are very happy.

400 horses............. 1 jockey

Status
    User ID

Yeah i'd defo recommend TDP, robbie is brilliant with mapping and know's power FC's like the back of his hand!

Status
    User ID

again no personal experience but I've heard nothing but excellent things about them, just look at the power their R32 is putting out

Quote Originally Posted by Rob32 View Post
    Your intellictual response to my post was that im "gay" that shows the intelligence were dealing with here

Robbie can do great work but the quality of his work seems to depend on how high profile in the scene you are.

Also, at the moment robbie i selling motecs and is puching these over pfc at the moment.

www.inoc.ie
    Irish Nissan Owners Club

Iv had no personal experience with robbie, but all i have heard is excellent reports, and he knows his stuff about SR & RB engines!

Status
    User ID

He mapped my Chaser and I have had no problems with it. It has been to a few drift days, and has had some hard road use and it's still going strong.
    Even when somebody changed a setting through the hand commander, which meant the car was running shit, Robbie took the car back in and mapped it again free of charge. You couldn't argue with that.

Status
    User ID

go with robbie.. thats who im getting to do my car when ive it back...