Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ken WHO????

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Talking Ken WHO????

look like im not the only one who is sick of seeing ken block these days.

Format67 have th to say on the matter

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

yeah he kinda has it in for ken block alrite,that is serious camera work btw

di Member
    Status
    User ID

yes someting differance
    ah davie bet me to it

Status
    User ID

I thought that was fairly rubbish to be honest, I know Ken Block is a rally driver and not a drifter but I have to say his driving skills impressed me ten fold when I saw his videos for the first time compared to that! Alot of fancy editting and camera angles cant make up for the fact the s14 was parked up for most of the vid and doing donuts for the better half of the rest of it! Big fail if that was meant to be some kind of dig at Ken Block, he'd wipe the floor with whoever was driving in that video in my opinion

The Monstar!!
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by s13-ste View Post
    look like im not the only one who is sick of seeing ken block these days.

Format67 have th to say on the matter
    WHAT are you on about?? how is that any comparison to waht ken block does?? im not a big block fan at all but any idiot can see that that video is a load of donuts in a huge empty space with no hint of 'real' or 'underground' origins of drifting?!! may aswel be a round of ring kings or sumtin!! id be more impressed watchin hi-tower spinnin around on one of the office chairs!!!!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

this vid is not about the driving tho. its to show you dont need mad money and silly powerful cars that sponsers have thrown the cheque book at to make a good vid

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by s13-ste View Post
    this vid is not about the driving tho. its to show you dont need mad money and silly powerful cars that sponsers have thrown the cheque book at to make a good vid
    Who ever said you did need all that? Im not a massive Ken Block fan or anything but I guarentee ya if ya filmed him driving with your camera phone youd end up with an epic clip! His videos are good because the mans a talented driver. The above video wasnt any good really in my opinion, when I watch these kind of clips I appreciate the driving skills rather than the fancy editing

Kruizer

He's doing nothing exciting at all, very disappointed in the driving, could have done alot more with the space and props around him... Camera work was mint thou...

Thread Fail !

The Monstar!!
    Status
    User ID

if jay had of stayed at d junction longer in the transit nd had another few goes i garuntee everyone would find that more entertainin!!!

i agree

THREAD FAIL!!!!!

driftireland Staff - Moderator
    Status
    User ID

BOOOOOOOO

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

not even arsed giving my opinion, too tired hahahaha