Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadication

..................!
    Status
    User ID

Default Deadication

Fucking sitting in on drift ireland once again of a saturday night........... Haven't drank in over 2 month's all because every last penny is being pumped into the car to get it ready for the 1st round of PD.........

Im convinced im addicted to spending money on it....... Im never happy and stll have a long way to go before i will be..........

Where will it end its an a pure addiction and don't get me wrong i absoloutly love it and the sport but im sick to the teeth of being broke and having no social life because of it...........

Any one else on the same boat!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Daly Ps13 View Post
    Fucking sitting in on drift ireland once again of a saturday night........... Haven't drank in over 2 month's all because every last penny is being pumped into the car to get it ready for the 1st round of PD.........

Im convinced im addicted to spending money on it....... Im never happy and stll have a long way to go before i will be..........

Where will it end its an a pure addiction and don't get me wrong i absoloutly love it and the sport but im sick to the teeth of being broke and having no social life because of it...........

Any one else on the same boat!
    yeh lad i no how you feel and i think most of the lads on here probably do to...the things we do for cars!!!!

Status
    User ID

Ye i have fuck all money as it is with no job but still manage to spend most of it on my car ha

..................!
    Status
    User ID

My life evolves around smoke......... Either into my lungs or out the back of my car............

Iv offically turned into a full time sad basterd....... But then again when im flat out sideways im the happiest man on the planet so i can't really complain..........!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

yup another saturday nte in, but we ll make up for it saturday nte in fermoy... come wht may, roberto lol

im gone mad spendin even more money on bangers lately! i need to get out of it ta fuck!lol

or get a job ha

..................!
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by meego1 View Post
    yup another saturday nte in, but we ll make up for it saturday nte in fermoy... come wht may, roberto lol
    We fucking sure will no doubt about that.............

Jesus you spending all your money on bangors it kinda makes me feel good............... Thanks lad.........

prob just as much if not more than what darraghs spending on the 180!
    am sure that will make you feel a million times better!

Get used to it.

Working mad hours during the week, staying in at the weekend and being broke after spending it all on a car you can't even drive on the road is standard issue with this game !

Im on 5 years of it now and still no sign of light at the end of the tunnel.

@ericosullivan

driftireland Staff - Moderator Chuck_g's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Im in on a Saturday night but im guilty of buying drink.......hello 12 cans of Bavaria for 12.59..........Recession FTW!! Ivenothing done to the car, the manifold is gay and does nothing but laugh at me.

TEAM MANFOOT