Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    ..................!
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Trixta View Post
    Oh right sorry so lol! Big hug!!! No I just thought you'd already replied to him so it must have been at me. I must admit I'm finding it hard to tell whether his reply to me was serious, sarcastic or patronising lol! But I'm going to go with serious!
    I think he was serious the same way I think he was serious about 5 bar.......... Ha.......

di Member
    Status
    User ID

[Regardless I doubt your car would be geared for or be able to do 200mph. Supercars require a hell of alot of work to get there. Each mph gets a lot lot harder the higher you go up, and aerodynamics become very important. And thats not even considering that car speedos arent accurate and generally read a percentage higher for safety reasons]

ive been in robbie s skyline aka the beast it has 320km clocks, and at 150 mph the rev counters only at 5000rpm and the engine aint screaming quiet as an rb26 can be, it mighten do exactly 200 to the tee but id bet money it wudnt be far of it, this things scares the shit out of me, as for the glanza its vquick,i had plenty of em in my day when yous were all still on push bikes lol then got the drift bug and got sense ,but still wud nt mind a quick blast in dat yoke lol

di Member
    Status
    User ID

the sheer accceleration from that glanza is crazy!!

skyline would catch it defo an i no that an im not tryin to compare now but a eg6 with a b18c would have a pretty serious top speed aswel an it was no were to be seen...

that glanza is tops