Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Site Trader : SC Autoparts sc86's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

then simon why dont you as a moderater on here close pointless threads like these that only are here to stirr shit?? was any good ever gona come outa it?

its like some1 posting a thread sayin nissans are for gimps that like to lick each others brown star after some streeto drifting

driftireland Staff - Moderator
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by sc86 View Post
    then simon why dont you as a moderater on here close pointless threads like these that only are here to stirr shit?? was any good ever gona come outa it?
    well as i see it closing threads doesnt solve anything either, unless its just oblivously ridiculous and needs closing, and as ive noticed in the past there is a few members that come on here dont take part in the website and just defend themselfs in these kinda threads which i personally think that is worse, and what makes more of a joke out of it is people joining the site just to take part in the argument in one thread, if you dont like the content of the thread dont join in...

driftireland Staff - Moderator
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by sc86 View Post

its like some1 posting a thread sayin nissans are for gimps that like to lick each others brown star after some streeto drifting
    i agree the title is a bit harsh and something should have been done about that. but at the end of the day the video content is a bit over the top.

Site Trader : SC Autoparts sc86's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

i personally think some of you lads love seein these threads and dont want to close them
    you close what suits yas, threads like these just create more trouble...