Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register

Hybrid View

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Default Like button for each comment!

You can now like individual comments. This shows appreciation and/or agreement. This means that you can now interact with posts in a similar way to Facebook without having to go to the hassle of posting a comment and notifying the world that you think someone has a 'nice car laaaaaad'

So in the past, nobody would respond to this message unless they felt strongly. But you can now just click the thumbs up or thumbs down below without needing to leave a comment.

Doesn't work in tapatalk unfortunately. But does work in your normal PC browser.

Status
    User ID

Great idea!
    Just wondering, is this linked to FB then as in: shows up on your FB that you liked something here or just internal Forum-like?
    Hope that makes sense ha

Click Project Thread
    Click HERE for my blog

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Just internal for now. Each button has a unique reference but doesn't post anything anywhere. I don't actually even think it's linked to FB, it's a separate thing altogether

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

So this was just a 7 day trial it seems. Do we want to keep it? I quite like it.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

I went ahead and paid for this plugin. And for shits and giggles i made it a "Nice Car Lad" button please use it to show people your appreciation/disproval. I'm hoping that this button will show that people use the site without necessarily commenting all the time!

SuperFortress
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    I went ahead and paid for this plugin. And for shits and giggles i made it a "Nice Car Lad" button please use it to show people your appreciation/disproval. I'm hoping that this button will show that people use the site without necessarily commenting all the time!
    I think this is a nice addition, especially for those times when you like what you see but couldn't be arsed to write a comment (first world issues )

Did it cost much to put on?