Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

cool build pretty solid car that . when mark had it i bought the rear lights wheels and bonnet i should really update my thread keep them coming

SuperFortress
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    This is how you update a build thread! Love the details. Can't wait to see this restored to its former glory!
    Thanks Lars, I am hoping that I can eventually get it to the point I want to bring it to. It will take some time though. Really need to get a garage or shed of my own which I can fit the car in, then things could really take off

Quote Originally Posted by LennyS13 View Post
    cool build pretty solid car that . when mark had it i bought the rear lights wheels and bonnet i should really update my thread keep them coming
    Thanks Lenny, I have to say you took two of the best parts from the car haha. If you ever think of selling the bonnet, let me know

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

I'm hanging for a shed near my house. as in, right by my house. But that's never gonna happen in my estate. I'd do a lot more stuff myself if i had a shed. right now i rent a shed about 10 mins away from my house. But just going there to do a 1 hour job can take 3 hours by the time i grab my tools, tidy up, etc.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    I'm hanging for a shed near my house. as in, right by my house. But that's never gonna happen in my estate. I'd do a lot more stuff myself if i had a shed. right now i rent a shed about 10 mins away from my house. But just going there to do a 1 hour job can take 3 hours by the time i grab my tools, tidy up, etc.
    I'd kill for that. My cars are 1hr away down at my parents place. Progress has been non existent on cars in the past year

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

all i need now is time I guess

SuperFortress
    Status
    User ID

I'm the same as yourself Ptank! My apartment has offroad parking but not something where I could park the 180 to work on, plus I would have no where to store my tools.

The garage I was using when working on the Skyline a few years back was ideal at the time, but still a bit of a pain to get to.

Right across from my apartment is a derelict/unlived in house which has a perfect garage going out onto the road beside it, perfect for storing a car in, currently trying to find out the story with the house and shed.......see if the shed could be rented, unlikely but it would be perfectly located for me

Thanks again for all the comments guys, I'll have another post toward the weekend