After much deliberation on how to start I suppose a quick intro is in order.
Currently have an e90 320d as a daily, '77 Mini that's getting a B16, nearly there with that one, and a Honda CRV as a trailer tugger that nearly lost its AWD to the mini. Last but not least the S13 200sx project.

October 2017 I moved into a lock up/ garage with a friend (jameshendricken) to work on my '77 mini. This has been a labor of love after originally acquiring a 1990 mini as my first car, failing to ever pass an NCT in it and it sitting in the driveway for years along with another 1980 mini, I decided to move on and get a pre '80 to avoid the pesky NCT and have free reign for engine swaps and cheap insurance.

As that project progressed I acquired a DC1 Integra with a b18 in it. With great intentions of putting the engine in the mini, cooler heads prevailed, and I ended up getting the Integra running and driving then selling it on to the lad doing bodywork on my Mini project. I picked up a b16 with an LSD box to put in the Mini so that was her boxed off. So with the build cost on the mini covered and a small tab built up with the body-shop I decided to get my hands on a S13. The main reason for going S13 was pop up headlights.
Most important button in the car...
IMG_20180321_162238132.jpg

James having an S13 in the garage every day probably helped sway the decision somewhat and with words of encouragement, something to the effect of "I'm sick of working on your FWD non turbo Honda shit get a RWD and i'll help", my mind was made up.

Having watched him tear down and rebuild his own shell and only setting the place on fire once.... my confidence was high.
IMG-20180212-WA0000.jpg

Decided the best bet was to get something rusty and learn a bit from it.
s13.jpg