Well after selling my zenki s14 back in July last year as I needed to get a 4 door for the two baby seats. I had started off wanting to get a chaser but then decided I wanted to go a bit of a different route and I finally got exactly what I was looking for at the start of this month.

The car is a fresh import R34 4 Door, originally an RB25DET NEO auto with 90k miles, once it arrived to Ireland it was fitted with manual conversion.

Spec List at the minute is as follows: (Seems to have every optional extra going)

1998 R34 25GTT Pearl White
Brand New HSD Dualtech Coilovers
Brand New Apexi Air Filter
2 way diff
3 Inch Japanese brand exhaust from turbo back to shotguns
Roof Spoiler
Boot Spoiler
Full Factory fitted lip kit (missing front lip)
Factory fitted wind deflectors
Factory fitted "Holographic Sound Twin Woofer" speaker System
Factory fitted Japanese sat nav with pop LCD screen in the dash
Factory HID Xenon Headlights
R33 GTR wheels with new tyres

The car really is spotless all round, the interior is immaculate and the boot looks like its never been used. Spare wheel and all the nissan tools/jack etc look like they've never been used.

At the minute I have no massive plans, new front lip, set of cool wheels and maybe some lip extensions/canards...but for now i'm just enjoying it. It's like a new car to drive and really really comfy even with the coilovers.

Here's a couple of pics of how it sits at the minute. I'll update this when I get a chance to give it a proper clean and with any changes I make to it. I can't wait to actually be able to polish a car again after having the matte 14 for so long and I really love the pearl in the paint.