Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by garyae86 View Post
    A good mate of mine had that for years its actually a ex hks demo car pretty sure the spark plugs are even hks lol unless the lad that bought it of him put the two way in it it wasnt in it when he had it it was only a 1.5way but i do see a few changes best of luck with it and happy driving
    Deadly thats great to hear had no back ground on the car up to now, no the mate I bought it off didnt put it in so maybe its still a 1.5 feels like a 2way although there was ridiculous camber on the back wheels until I put in the kaber arms last week. Any pics of it when he had it?

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Love this! Nice and simple. Perfect imo

Instagram: tom_cullen94

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Madmc View Post
    Deadly thats great to hear had no back ground on the car up to now, no the mate I bought it off didnt put it in so maybe its still a 1.5 feels like a 2way although there was ridiculous camber on the back wheels until I put in the kaber arms last week. Any pics of it when he had it?
    Yea it was imported by a lad from cavan then sold it because he moved to oz then kevin bought it of him he surly had it for 5 years he spent alot of money on got a full respray just to freshening it up new coilovers because the hks ones were extremely hard for a road car you really got your self a genuine well looked after car with small mileage if them wheels were a inch bigger it would finish the car

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Status
    User ID

Who did you insure it with bud ?

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by garyae86 View Post
    Yea it was imported by a lad from cavan then sold it because he moved to oz then kevin bought it of him he surly had it for 5 years he spent alot of money on got a full respray just to freshening it up new coilovers because the hks ones were extremely hard for a road car you really got your self a genuine well looked after car with small mileage if them wheels were a inch bigger it would finish the car
    Jez thats great to know thanks man, I know 18s would be perfect, maybe later in the year when I'm finished with the drift car.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by jay180 View Post
    Who did you insure it with bud ?
    Insured with liberty this year for 800 fully comp with windscreen cover.

Status
    User ID

Nice! Thats a sweet daily driver you got yourself!

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Madmc View Post
    Only way to figure out if it's a 2 way without opening it up. Accelerate to about 100kph in 3rd, then drop it to 2nd and leave the clutch up aggressively. If the rear locks up, it's a 2 way. If not, it's a 1.5 way. They'll always feel the same under acceleration. 2 way just means it locks up on deceleration.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

double post, soz