Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    Status
    User ID

Default Hydraulic handbrake problem

I plumbed in my hydro into my e36 drift car yesterday. I plumbed the pipe form the master cylinder into the rear port on the hydro and then the front port of the hydro back into the abs box where it sends the fluid to the rear callipers and removed the abs relays. I then bled all the callipers by pressing the foot and pulling the hydro and releasing the bleed screw with two people and all the air was removed. Then when pulling the hydro it's very hard to pull and barely moves only moves about an inch. It locks the wheels when you pull it but it seems very hard to pull and seems like I could brake something by pulling it also there is very little movement in the handle before it locks the wheels. I have seen other hydros and there seems to be alot more travel in the handle. its a wilwood 0.625 cylinder OBP hydro. Anyone any ideas??

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Dont worry about it its perfect at that mine is the exact same and has worked perfect for near 4 years a lot of the cheap shittie quality handbreaks tend to have lots of travel