Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by derek89 View Post
    Ye knew I had seen it at nondello. Remember sating that's cool. Looks like u have fun in it anyway. Say u can't wait for the new engine. Be a completely new car for ya to drive.
    Thanks man! Awh im itchin to get it done should transform it!

Status
    User ID

Love it

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by gar View Post
    Love it
    Cheera man! Didnt expect this many good comments haha

Status
    User ID

yeah man, people on here can apreciate a good old skool looking car. get a digital camera out and take some good quality pics of it. i would like to see more pics. did u put the kit on it? if so, where did u buy them. i really dont want to buy off epracing as their quality is S**T!! but seems them and knightracer are one of the handfull of people in ireland/england that do kits for an r33.

Status
    User ID

I really like the look of this! Somethimg different!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I really like the look of this! Somethimg different!
    thanks man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew200sx View Post
    yeah man, people on here can apreciate a good old skool looking car. get a digital camera out and take some good quality pics of it. i would like to see more pics. did u put the kit on it? if so, where did u buy them. i really dont want to buy off epracing as their quality is S**T!! but seems them and knightracer are one of the handfull of people in ireland/england that do kits for an r33.
    Glad to hear!! Ill get some good photos up during the week! I put everything on it was stock when I bought it bar a kakimoto exhaust. I got the kit off drift kits up north. Knightracer have the fk performance kit which is nice too actually!

Status
    User ID

yeah man do.....keep a bit of life in the site . ah nice, i must get onto brian at driftkits and see what he has. never toght of them. yeah i like the hovercraft look on an r33. fk kit is ok.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

yeah man do.....keep a bit of life in the site . ah nice, i must get onto brian at driftkits and see what he has. never toght of them. yeah i like the hovercraft look on an r33. fk kit is ok.
    The kit was quite good fit. Skirts need very small adjusting and thats about it!
    Wanna get down to retro autos and see if the will weld flares on the rear for me.
    Having a few set backs already with starting the engine swap which is quite annoying but ill work around it. Thinkin of paintin it too but very undecided on colour. Wanna keep it old school!

Status
    User ID

yeah iv heard good things about the quality of kits supplyed by them. and he seems to be in the business a long time. are you putting an rb25 into it??? would be the handiest option.
    cant fault white, but yellow is cool. and not so common, have a look at this car on ebay in the uk at the minute. it looks cool.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Sky...item4d35dea158

di Member
    Status
    User ID

yeah iv heard good things about the quality of kits supplyed by them. and he seems to be in the business a long time. are you putting an rb25 into it??? would be the handiest option.
    cant fault white, but yellow is cool. and not so common, have a look at this car on ebay in the uk at the minute. it looks cool.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Sky...item4d35dea158
    Yeah i cant complain with the kit! Puttin an rb25det neo in hopefully starting the end of the month!
    Ive never been into yellow but that actually looks amazing!! was thinkin a dark purple but every car seems to be purple now. wouldnt mind something with sparkles haha
    Heres a few more pics anyway!

Instagram: tom_cullen94