Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JZX100 chaser

Colour is sweet lad, I wos waiting 5 months for mine to come prepare for symptoms of depression haha, well worth it tho the jz is unreal

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by frankmcc View Post
    Colour is sweet lad, I wos waiting 5 months for mine to come prepare for symptoms of depression haha, well worth it tho the jz is unreal
    Thanks lad. Wasn't really in a rush to buy. But when I saw this I wanted it. Colour goes really well with the car i think and probably was the main reason for me wanting this over any other chaser. Probably set my budget over the odds but I've missed cars I've wanted before thinking about it too much or not willing to pay enough and regret it now.

Nice car, great colour. In regards the lights on the dash, seatbelt light, Hand brake light, door open light, maybe airbag light, one of the orange lights is because you have series 2 tail lights on a series 1 car, the other orange light could be the TRC which comes on if you modify/unplug the TRC cable in the engine bay. Hope this helps.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by 1JZ_chris View Post
    Nice car, great colour. In regards the lights on the dash, seatbelt light, Hand brake light, door open light, maybe airbag light, one of the orange lights is because you have series 2 tail lights on a series 1 car, the other orange light could be the TRC which comes on if you modify/unplug the TRC cable in the engine bay. Hope this helps.
    Yea thanks lad! Opjp said the airbag light could be on due to the fact the steering wheel is charged