Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Default Z7F 180sx Ver.2.3

My car changes more than my clothes - a few detailed pictures of the latest Rendition

I really want to say a massive thanks to Martin Coyle who did the paint and Paul Green at Profit kits for making up the custom lip kit and difusers

Any lines you see in the paint work is a reflection of the badly painted walls either side or the telegraph line over head lol

I could not be happier with the paint - looks constantly wet and slick - excellent job

Custom front lip made up by Paul at Profit kits to match the lines of the front Kouki splitter - Canards at either side are also removable as they are screwed into countersunk threaded holes that sit flush in the bumper

The above splitter kit was painted in a plastic based paint to give it an OEM factory look which i think breaks up the car a bit. Also painted the standard NISSAN badge matte black to tie it into the mean evil agressive look i was going for.

Removed the tray under the DMAX bonnet to let more heat out and its nice looking in and seeing some of the Mechanicals

The fins at the top of the DMAX also got the same Plastic paint treatment as the splitters

The TE37s were refurbished from white to a pretty damn close bronze to the real thing. Genuine stickers were put on then to finish them off. These wheels look a lot darker in the metal than i can get on the pictures for some reason. Also had Paul make up little pieces to put into the wings and then counter sink some Genuine NISMO badges into them - Wee shout to the new GT86 that has the badges in the wings - just a wee idea to modernise the look of the car a little bit

Finally FINALLY got my callipers painted - went for some purple on those also

Below is some pictures of the sideskirt extensions and rear difuser that Paul made up also

This is more how the wheels look all the time

Pic of the louvres fittin in behind the quarter windows

Moving onto the cockpit - everythings functional but still a nice and comfortable place to be

Added some new Origin Carbon Doorcards and screwed the pockets and speakers off the original doors to make the carbon ones look a bit more factory

NO the NISMO seatbelt cusions arent ebay ones - they are actually Real NISMO haha

That view you never get tired of sitting behind pop - up lights

Everything nicely put in and handy to get at

Rediculous how much i love my KAZAMA gear knob

Digi Clocks also pretty damn cool - these do tend to flicker from time to time because of a loose wire but i hate taking them out so il live with it for a while longer yet

Some with the lights up - the Blue tinted RAYBRIGS look pretty damn cool along with the dark paint

Theres a few small bits and pieces yet to do like paint my wiper arms and stuff but the car is driving like a dream and looking better than i ever hoped it would.

Anyway all Comments and Criticism welcome - hope you enjoyed my take on a 180

Thanks
    Matt

Last edited by Dori88; 22-06-15 at 11:49.

Status
    User ID

this car, speachless!!!! its like looking at a rare accesory catalog from nissan.....needs to be behind a glass cabinet.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew200sx View Post
    this car, speachless!!!! its like looking at a rare accesory catalog from nissan.....needs to be behind a glass cabinet.
    Itd be nice to have 2 of them so i could have one kept in a glass cabinet but its far too fun to drive haha - its just really tight and responsive - a lot of fun on a good twisty road

Status
    User ID

Seriously dude has to be the best built and definitely the best looking 180 in the country....well I think so anyway.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by derek89 View Post
    Seriously dude has to be the best built and definitely the best looking 180 in the country....well I think so anyway.
    i like your thinking Derek haha but nah theres a lot of good cars coming out of the woodwork now - the quality of silvia builds and road cars in ireland is going through the roof - il just try stay up there but it wont take much for another man to come out with something better - thats when il need to put the thinking cap back on again and make my own better

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Some yoke lad

Status
    User ID

Everything is just perfect , great looking car

Status
    User ID

Savage bus pal as always well wear wit her again love the Nismo badges savage touch nd the Matt splitter nd defuser r just spot on

Status
    User ID

Labour of love, :-), appreciate the mention, thanks

Status
    User ID

Ahem.. where is the lighty up 180 bit in the glass??