Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by scottr89 View Post
    I fucking love this thing!!
    so do i haha

Status
    User ID

HOLY FUCK - AN UPDATE :O

been quite a while since i put anything up on here but a lot has happened - last September i spun a bearing on the crank - car was taken off the road and sent down to the main man - Petko to do his thing

Il let the pictures do the talking

Status
    User ID

Car also recieved 480cc spec R injectors, z32 AFM and a Z32 fuel filter

It was then taken down to Stiv at MD Tuning and was mapped on a nistune

On a standard t25 turbo the car made 248bhp with 307 torque at 1.2 bar

The actuator on the t25 was shot so as soon as the car hit 1.2bar it fell off to about 0.8/0.9 bar

i bought a HKS adjustable actuator since - i could imagine it being over the 250bhp now that the car holds the 1.2 bar through the revs

I kno 248bhp doesnt sound impressive but this car just needs to be driven to be believed - im over the moon with it as is at the minute - soo much response, its just a seriously fun car to drive - you can really push it and you have boost there as soon as you touch the pedal.

i just want to give a massive thanks to Petko for everything he did, an absolute Gent and his work is TOP QUALITY and i am rediculously fussy about who i let near my car

Also a big shout out to STIV who did an amazing job mapping the car for how i wanted it to drive

Next year i do plan on upgrading the turbo but for right now im over the moon

Status
    User ID

So do all the zero7four lads have to send their cars down to Crew OneSeven to get them sorted?? 😝 we need to start an Internet war lol

Was real good seeing this car in the flesh again man when it was down and was glad I met ya on the road when ya were picking it up. We must organise something for the summer!

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

People underestimate good responsive standard power! People never believe me when i take them for a spin in my car (about 230bhp) that it's only standard power. A healthy engine and a good suspension setup will give you a car that's amazing fun to drive on the road and on track.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by NoelB View Post
    So do all the zero7four lads have to send their cars down to Crew OneSeven to get them sorted?? �� we need to start an Internet war lol

Was real good seeing this car in the flesh again man when it was down and was glad I met ya on the road when ya were picking it up. We must organise something for the summer!
    I just thought Petkos had plenty of experience - seein as hes been screwin at your 180 this past 5 years

yous are always welcome up here to stay for a weekend - il try get the lads gathered up to go down your way too some time - just trying to get a weekend when everyones free

Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    People underestimate good responsive standard power! People never believe me when i take them for a spin in my car (about 230bhp) that it's only standard power. A healthy engine and a good suspension setup will give you a car that's amazing fun to drive on the road and on track.
    i agree 100% man, people get pulled into a numbers war so easily with their mates and the cars arent set up properly at all eventhough they have big output on a dyno - i guess some people like that and thats ok, just its not for me. the way this car is at the minute is everything id want from it, it runs like a rolex, its as tight as a vice and it handles like a gokart.

Status
    User ID

* 6 years 😂😂😂

Ya man as soon as mine is back on the road we'll tip up to ye for a Sunday spin or something and we'll break the internet