Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Default Round 3, JAmes too?

Will James be taking part in round 3 as well, looks like a good line up pf talent, would be good if James Deane was there too.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

I'd be very surprised if he wasn't doing it

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Great line up of drivers, I suppose it's not just that the home drivers have the knowledge of the track but also often they are in their own cars and guest drivers are not, but Saito is in his own car I heard, or at least one of them. He must have a few cars, a GTR a chaser a is250 and his old FD car. Wonder which he'll bring, the GTR would be interesting to see with it's massive wheels but I'm old fashioned, I'd like to see a big chaser with 1000 bhp.
    Which track lay out with the be using? I went mad took the strings off the purse and bought two stand tickets for me and the GF.

Status
    User ID

Saito's bringing the famous leaping 1000 break Chaser. As for James, preety certain the newly liveried RX7 is being used solely in Ireland this year so I suppose its a full championship campaign

di Member
    Status
    User ID

I would doubt he's gonna try put it up to Saito in the rx7. He may have it there but he'll be driving the 14 I would think

di Member
    Status
    User ID

I read somewhere James won't be around.
    I wonder how if differs for James compared to say Kearney and Darren, James is in finals of competitions so often, as in last 4 and final 2 compared to others, used to the pressure of a final.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by ciandon View Post
    Saito's bringing the famous leaping 1000 break Chaser. As for James, preety certain the newly liveried RX7 is being used solely in Ireland this year so I suppose its a full championship campaign
    That markII was destroyed in a fire, but he does have the new one and also a backup jzx100 chaser, kearney is supposed to be flying over the viper. will be tight with the formula d schedule

di Member
    Status
    User ID

And now none of the cars I think are actually coming?

Not sure about kearneys car but robbie skyline and daigos chaser is only due to dock in Dublin Friday night so they won't have either cars for idc unfortunately. Let's hope they keep them here for round 5!

Word in the street by the sounds of it 1 of them might be driving a galvins s14 ? Kearney to deive Mg s15 rb26 ?

Not many other cars in the country that are not being used...

Status
    User ID

I dont know why they sent them as the ship is on schedule, in fact a day early if it is in Dublin friday night, have car on it myself and if the cars were sent on that at all, they would have known before they left they wouldn't be here on time??