Default Round 3 - Unchartered Teritory - June 5th / 6th

5 HOUR TIME DIFFERENCE
    1:40pm - 3:30pm - PRO: MAIN COMPETITION - Round of 32 - Track
    6:40pm - 8:40pm Irish Time

Saturday, June 6, 2015
    8:00am - VENUE OPEN: Competitors & Vendors Only - Venue
    9:00am - 5:00pm - WILL CALL: Open - Will Call
    11:00am - 11:30am - PRO: Mandatory Top 32 Drivers Meeting - FD HQ
    11:30am - 12:00pm - MEDIA: Mandatory Meeting for ALL 'Hot Area' Access Credential Holders - FD HQ
    11:00am - 8:00pm - GATES OPEN TO PUBLIC - Venue
    12:00pm - 1:30pm - PRO: Open Practice - Top 32 - Track
    1:15pm - LIVE STREAM BEGINS: Pro Top 32 Competition
    1:40pm - 3:30pm - PRO: MAIN COMPETITION - Round of 32 - Track
    3:30pm - 5:00pm - HALF TIME BREAK
    5:00pm - NATIONAL ANTHEM / OPENING CEREMONIES - Track
    5:00pm - LIVE STREAM BEGINS: Pro Top 16 Competition
    5:30pm - PRO: MAIN COMPETITION - Round of 16 to Finals - Track
    7:30pm - 8:00pm - TROPHY CEREMONY & CLOSING

www.stickybusiness.ie
    Vehicle Graphics & Signwriting

Status
    User ID

Possibly the least imaginative track layout ever!!
    What to expect:
    Forest Wang to ace qualifying
    Rules to be made, altered or forgotton about on the fly
    Chris Forsberg to always, always, always have the advantage even before the battle begins

Love Formual D these days because its almost like a scripted, car based form of wrestling that is just soo addictive that it just cant be turned off no matter how bad it actually is. Track should suit the likes of Aasbo and Saito wayyyy more than Mad Mike, Yakoi or even Dean Kearney

Status
    User ID

Formula D is shit....

di Member
    Status
    User ID

I love it, whatever you say, it's got the best cars and drivers now, is that true? As in the depth of quality. I know the likes of James Deane are great too, but it's like the F1 of drifting. Be great if they'd a Japan V FD round with top say 16 driver from each in it.
    I suppose it's good too cause the americans will market the shit out of it promote it and have good social media etc so we can view it, plus it's all in English unlike D1 JP.
    I know what you mean about Forsberg , but you can't take away from his driving and every drift event I've ever gone to there is always talk of bad judging.

Status
    User ID

Depth of quality is a fair point as there's about 10/15 guys that on their day can push for an event win but at the same time there's some incredibly poor drivers in the championship, I suppose almost like F1 in driver terms. I'm going to throw it out that the round in Miami was the single worst top level drift event I've ever watched. Track was shocking with a centre section you'd not see at a shlabfest it was that sketchy. Also the whole craic of a full rear clip yet no wall was useless. American style big wide open speedway tracks, Yanks win all day long. Anything remotely technical it's the Jap boys would run the show I'd say.

The judges actually deceided to make Tureck their golden pupil this time and got him a win from an event where he didnt win a single battle cleanly which is fair going. The decision between him and the Lithuanian buck was almost as bad, actually no worse, than the two zero decision in the last round

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

I'll take this opportunity to point out their huge grammatical error (in a way). They obviously meant "Uncharted Territory" as in a territory which has not been explored before. That's grand, we get it...

But "Unchartered" is the wrong feckin word altogether. Like an airplane that's not chartered, is unchartered. But even spellcheck underlines "unchartered" because it's a piece of bollocks misinterpreted American bastardisation by thick fuckers who try to use fancy words!

I know i'm the only one who cares btw...