Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Also picked up the first of the parts towards getting the engine swap done

Its a kakimoto regu 96db-r cat back system. Designed for the r34 GTR but should fit with a lil modification. The is a used item but its the cleanest used exhaust ive ever seen with no marks,grazes or scratches. It came with the the documentation , bolts , stickers and brand new kakimoto gasket. I Collected it off tony on saturday and just gave it a wipe down with some Autosol metal polish.

Status
    User ID

Brakes and exhaust look savage ste. Fair play man. Any idea when u be doing the conversion

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Doing it over the winter as i wanna strip and underseal the under body. i also picked up some specific r34 2wd sest rails and installed the recaros and picked up a decat pipe and aftermarket downpipe for the conversion

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Ive not updated this for a good while, not too much has happened as ive moved house and been saving for the rb25det neo engine etc. Im just waiting for a mate to get more neos in stock so i can buy one from him. There is no major rush on installing the engine as i wanna tidy up some bits that are bothering me before fitting the new engine.

I managed to pick up some parts that are hard got as far as r34s go. I done a lot of searching and resesrching on seat rails to fit my recaros and was suprised to find out that r34s use their own specific rail for 2wd. I had tried r32 , r33 and s-body rails and none of which sat right needing both legs moved and the angle the sat at adjusted. Basically a load of messing that i didnt wanna do. Garage D had the rails i was after but at 200 pounds each i said id hold off and keep searching. Eventually found the rails i wanted in a guys attic in galway. I done some haggling with him and had them picked up that day

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Got my 20+ year old Evo 2 seats fitted and colourwise keeps the interior as close to oem looking as i could get , which is what i wanted as im not a massive fan of red seats and the likes

[IMG][/IMG]

My favourite part so far and definately the rarest is my new Nismo instrument cluster. Id been watching these for a while on donedeal so when i had a few quid spare i put an offer on them and he accepted. im hoping the colour these illuminate will tie in well with my amber defi gauge set up. Ive also bought the led bulbs required to change all the heating control lights to amber also to try retain the clean factory look

[IMG][/IMG]

Also this week i picked up a New Greddy profec oled boost controller for when i fit the engine and a 3inch aftermarket downpipe and decat again another good deal was got on these items....

[IMG][/IMG]

Here is a small pic of how it currently looks, ive one of two more ideas for the exterior look so im currently trying to source these parts.

[IMG][/IMG]

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

I love a good build/project thread. Nice parts man, the emphasis is definitely on quality over quantity. Fair play.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Thanks larz. I just wanna keep clean looking and having good quality parts

Shes sum buss #demwheelsdho