Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Default ***Looking for place to have my skyline inspected***

Hi all,

A week ago my skyline was stolen. Then it was recovered approx 12 hours after with minor damage.

My alarm was inspected on Thursday, and there was found corrosion on control panel, but no trace of leaks nor dampness inside the car/around control panel.

Alarm was send out to Clifford for more inspection. So I am just waiting on e-mail from them.

My question is does anyone on here has garage or can recommend place where I can get skyline inspected and get a quote for all the repairs?

Cheers for looking

凸(-_-)凸 TOMBOY 凸(-_-)凸

What exact repairs, body work or mechanical ?

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnedriftin View Post
    What exact repairs, body work or mechanical ?
    Bit of body work and mechanical repairs.

Ignition was damaged, then they drove onto the pat, so steering is bolloxed as well. Very smokey when cold so more than likely needs new turbo, clutch etc. It needs to be properly inspected, and I am looking a quote to repair all the damage was done by the thieves.

凸(-_-)凸 TOMBOY 凸(-_-)凸

Status
    User ID

glad you got your car back! hope they will catch the thieves. I would only know someone down in Cork if that's any good to ya?

Click Project Thread
    Click HERE for my blog

Status
    User ID

close to dublin, id try jules chambers from chambers performance. give him a call and see. hes up round dundrum. deals with performance cars every day and may be able to give you a quote on what you are looking for. if u want his number just give me a pm.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by lady89 View Post
    glad you got your car back! hope they will catch the thieves. I would only know someone down in Cork if that's any good to ya?
    Thank you hun, I got a lot of car back to be honest, I was expecting worse and I would love to catch these scum!!!

Its a bit far, but if I wont find anything around Dublin I will let you know

Thank you

凸(-_-)凸 TOMBOY 凸(-_-)凸

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew200sx View Post
    close to dublin, id try jules chambers from chambers performance. give him a call and see. hes up round dundrum. deals with performance cars every day and may be able to give you a quote on what you are looking for. if u want his number just give me a pm.
    Cheers Andrew ! pm is on the way

凸(-_-)凸 TOMBOY 凸(-_-)凸

Administrator
    Status
    User ID

You'll be hard pushed to get 1 single quote for all the repairs. My advise would be to go to a reputable bodyshop and get a quote for any body work that needs doing, and then to a specialty garage for the mechanical repairs. There are countless places up in dublin area that should be able to help you out!

www.stickybusiness.ie
    Vehicle Graphics & Signwriting

Yeah I agree, that's why I asked what exactly. Mg Crash repairs will sort your body work out,marks work is top notch. Mechanical work wez in wkd might be able to help with that ?

Status
    User ID

Cheers lads for your comments and suggestions! I would not bring skyline just anywhere, in past I was ripped off by few garages I trusted with my car and poor quality of work was carried out, so this is why I am asking for recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnedriftin View Post
    Yeah I agree, that's why I asked what exactly. Mg Crash repairs will sort your body work out,marks work is top notch. Mechanical work wez in wkd might be able to help with that ?
    Cheers ! Would you have phone number for wez in wkd by any chance?

Thanks again

凸(-_-)凸 TOMBOY 凸(-_-)凸