Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Default 180sx aftermarket over fenders and front wings suggestions

i'm trying to get some info about FRP quarters and front wings. The wings can't be vented and ideally no more than +15mm or +20mm. The rears can't be more than +30mm. They must have the oem line that runs all along s13s. what's out there that's a good fit? Doesn't have to be irish made but would prefer to buy through an irish reseller. The bits are to go on a road car.

Status
    User ID

Very hard to get decent 30mm rear quarters that go right up to the window trims and wrap around to the taillights, the origin type 1, 30mm are Very good fitting but don't wrap around. How bad are your original arches? Any pic? You'll struggle to find decent wings And it will take a massive amount of work to make them look OEM. better to spend the time on steel wings as they'll never sink, crack etc.

Senior Member jeff nelson sileighty's Avatar
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

I know they're not 30s but I got 50mm quarters off Bart years ago and they were perfect I mean perfect no waves or anything and the line followed perfectly along the side of the car , if he had 30s from the same supplier theyd surely be good ?

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Yeah I dunno I just can't seem to find the right overs for mine really. Have been half tempted to just ccrap the kouki look and go rocket bunny... But kouki is where it's at really. I think 50mm with a standard kouki kit would look stupid...