Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Default Mad mike, how will he get on?

So how do we think madmike will get on in FD?
    I know it's a new car and all. It'll be interesting to see how he does.
    It is interesting to see how people can go to FD after winning a national championship and really struggle in FD. It must be a whole other level.
    A D1JP V fd series would be great. See who'd be top dog.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

The level is high but it does seem that the judging is suspect a lot of the time. That said, atlanta was unreal to watch despite some forsberg bias, i'm happy with how it played out. Mad Mike will do well no doubt. There are lots of huge names in FD though. One tiny mistake or misunderstanding of judging criteria can ruin your season.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Ah now, people question the judging everywhere, I think Mike has been very successful with his with sponsor shit from redbull and now some help from mazda so fair play to him.
    I was watching a round of the NZ drifting, I just wasn't impressed, most battles were one by the other person making a mistake rather that winning with a great run v an ok run, just not much actual battling. That's why i do like FD, you see actually close battles. I get that mistakes are part of it too though, if you under a lot of pressure it's harder to do a good run.