Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Status
    User ID

summers getting closer! love parts and where i find them. ‪#‎iknowalad‬. changed the personal out for a deep dish and threw in the standard seat i got as sold other one. brides in time. got a quarter panel plastic as one in it is cracked. ‪got a deep dish weheel off a friend too for a favour so i sold personal to another friend.

also borrowed some 17 inch prozzas for the front as sick of one vskf on one side and a enkei rpf01 on the other.
    also found and got sorted for a fairly built engine! want to speed up my progress! as if i wasnt doing enough already!

Status
    User ID

ohh jesus what a day!!!
    after months of placement and working every weekend i booked this one off, was going to go to killarney but did this ...

its a strong built sr20 det with a few goodies inside her was was mapped before at over 360bhp. i collected from mark and ciaran synott today. plenty of nice cars about!

so after a lie in tomorrow ill put the propshaft back together and tidy up as well as all the bolts for gearbox etc get them lined up etc sort the seal for the shifter. tidy the engine up a little too. collect the parts from stivs next weekend as hes not available, get the plugs in coilpack hard race engine mounts rockerstoppers all that and a new release bearing from petko. do as much as i can then up on a trailer and off to be finished wiring wise and hopefully colour chance as theres red s14s everywhere!!!

Status
    User ID

cleaned engine up and put the driveshaft back together and the gearbox tidied up and some of the exhaust

Last edited by michealkirwan; 01-05-16 at 18:34.

Status
    User ID

Some work going into it now man. Fair play, what colour yang thinking??

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by derek89 View Post
    Some work going into it now man. Fair play, what colour yang thinking??
    some work always going into it lad doing 99 percent myself, my friend phil when he can and the father. wiring will be sorted soon hopefully by stiv we will see

Status
    User ID

so got engine tidied up and gearbox and turbo on got it in collected the hoist from a friend and brought it home in the rolla haha!

which turned into this!

few parts from petko too and a new release bearing.
    so t28 back on it just to get her going and standard ecu
    propshaft done gearbox just done
    mounts done
    exhaust done just all the piping and bits and pieces but its so long since i done it im hazy

Status
    User ID

so got the engine oil valvoline 10w 60 i always liked the stuff and had in the last engine ran really smooth also gearbox oil,

the gsnasdor style mirrors need to flush out the indicator parts

catch can sorted and fpr hopefully on a car thats for breaking
    ill clean up the fpr all going well car be running the weekend, removing viscous fan and putting duels on the rad, new belts ordered for powersteering and altenator.

Last edited by michealkirwan; 11-05-16 at 19:02.

Status
    User ID

where do i start with this installment. ok ive finished palcement and college for the summer so im back working. got all oils into the car so far fixed the rad asd it got a tipgetting twin fans onto it asap and ive changed the altenator and power steering belts and popped in the rockerstoppers i had. sending battery to the boot and washer bottle so need to get that done and need a cutter to do the hole in the new plate in the engine bay. also the colours being picked for the over haul and maybe new wheels ive a set sourced : ) the cars getting wrapped in a colour ive fallen for and never really seen here. cut out old headlight wiring as it was a joke and went back to the donor s14 ive got lots of parts off and cut it out so to wire that up too. dean robinson really sold me on the rap. having seen the car in person a few times now and i just want it done so the guy doing it can take the bumpers wings bonnet quarters and have them done before he sees the car and then take a day or two to do the rest.

Status
    User ID

Coming along nicely Michael, you won't feel it till its finished now

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by NoelB View Post
    Coming along nicely Michael, you won't feel it till its finished now
    thanks noel if i could have all the bits here to finish it id be happy