Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Status
    User ID

car stripped and panels sent for wrapping surprised about underneath the rear quarter how neat the original arches were cut.

Status
    User ID

so how she sits before collection!

then lenny morrissey came to bring her off for the wrap!

this is one of his weapons i love it!

so he brought the car to waterford to be wrapped the rest of the panels were done before the shell arrived. now a few people here might be wondering why the wrap and not paint?
    right this is why,,
    1.the amount of complaints on facebook about shit sprayers and people that i know personally being screwed around, some even on this. didnt want my time wasted and excuses. wanted the car for summer.
    2. matching the colour i wanted would be impossible if any panel was damaged regardless how good a sprayer is.
    3. did my research, checked out dean robinsons s14 and that really sold me on it. the detail around his ganadors especially was unbelievable.
    4. the wrap is good quality and from the company that supplies it have a 7 year guarentee as well as mantas who wrapped it gives a 2 year. will fix anything i need if not happy. was also cheaper had the car panels done in a few days and the shell in 2. i was going to keep the colour a surprise to people on this but now i really dont give a fiddlers.
    so here we go!

skirts and front bumper arent on yet as the car is at lennys as he is finishing the car off for me as he knows what hes at for one and im back working fulltime, highly recommend him in the work he does and the recovery. hes getting her to fire which is still an issue tracking wiring etc.he cut out the alarm as well it was a joke!went zenki too back lights sold the kouki ones. thanks to adrian moran for them and a few headlight rubbers. got a catch can to go in. lenny has the bay tidied even more.

pissed i missed donegal but hopefully the next thing up ill be at.

Wouldnt be a fan of wrapping cars but looks like it was done well on this an i like ur colour choice. Id be a bit of oem head tho if it was originally red i would have kept it that way. Looks cool tho gonna follow this

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by yomamagoes/sideways View Post
    Wouldnt be a fan of wrapping cars but looks like it was done well on this an i like ur colour choice. Id be a bit of oem head tho if it was originally red i would have kept it that way. Looks cool tho gonna follow this
    wrapping in my opinion is going to be big due to the cost of spray jobs and the horror stories that have been happening regarding spray jobs in ireland. car was originally white was sprayed red. was a custom red too. i changed the colour as i got a few bits done with the old bumper and skirts and in photos it doesnt match. also there was too many 14s in red going around i know a few. ha my car is far from oem shall we say now but i love the zenki look hence keeping her like that. the colour i picked is a colour i based on going to the garage in 5 years time and still liking it sitting there in that colour. i was toying with purples but once again lots of them too and i just dont want the car to date itself. thanks for the reply and yes theres lots more to come!!

Status
    User ID

The wrap looks excellent,, great reflection in the pics,, what brand is it?? It looks as good as paint to be honest

Status
    User ID

Had considered wrap myself and looking at this it's every bit a viable option as spraying. Looks good Michael

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by martycturbo View Post
    The wrap looks excellent,, great reflection in the pics,, what brand is it?? It looks as good as paint to be honest
    A crowd called oracle plenty of colour choices too. I can't wait to see it out in the sun to really get the colour!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by NoelB View Post
    Had considered wrap myself and looking at this it's every bit a viable option as spraying. Looks good Michael
    Thanks noel spraying has gone too difficult to be honest all the horror stories. Any anyone that's good is either expensive or going to take a while

Quote Originally Posted by michealkirwan View Post
    wrapping in my opinion is going to be big due to the cost of spray jobs and the horror stories that have been happening regarding spray jobs in ireland. car was originally white was sprayed red. was a custom red too. i changed the colour as i got a few bits done with the old bumper and skirts and in photos it doesnt match. also there was too many 14s in red going around i know a few. ha my car is far from oem shall we say now but i love the zenki look hence keeping her like that. the colour i picked is a colour i based on going to the garage in 5 years time and still liking it sitting there in that colour. i was toying with purples but once again lots of them too and i just dont want the car to date itself. thanks for the reply and yes theres lots more to come!!
    Ah thats better so haha ya be wayyy too much effort to put it back to white if thats the case haha.

Ya well custom colours look great once there done rite an if ur that picky about paint im sure the wrap must be perfect. Looks very well in the pics anyway.

I got my car sprayed but only cos i knew the painter was unreal an well priced an im not a fan of wrap.

But ya i like where ur goin with the car il be following this thread

Status
    User ID

to be honest white isint my thing i like a car to stand out. each to their own. ohh i know plenty of sprayers too but they cant drop every other job to do mine and i wasnt going to be waiting.