Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register

Thread: Dmac

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Default Dmac

When will he be doing some rounds? What car, did he not go to round 1 at all?

Status
    User ID

He is still in the pocess of getting his new project ready:

Click this:
    Audi-drift-sport-dmac-s1/

Click Project Thread
    Click HERE for my blog

di Member
    Status
    User ID

I saw this, but he must have something else he could use. It would be great to have another top driver to challenge James regularly.

Status
    User ID

Don't get me wrong I like dmac and I respect him for what he has accomplished. Also the epic car builds that he brings to idc and all over the world. It's important to have people like him that represent the irish so well when it comes to building and competing on a global stage. But I'd like to see him in idc with a car that is not so complicated and because of its complex engine and chassis he can't give it 100% Rather just see him in a s bodie with a spec'd engine that won't give him trouble every round.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Yeah he's probably gutted that he didn't get the car ready. As well as wanting to be competitive, he wants to push the boat out too it seems. He actually enjoys drifting. He has the opportunity to be competitive over in the states, so you can't blame him for just wanting to have fun here in spectacular fashion...

I bet he could have easily borrowed a car. He probably chose not to.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    Yeah he's probably gutted that he didn't get the car ready. As well as wanting to be competitive, he wants to push the boat out too it seems. He actually enjoys drifting. He has the opportunity to be competitive over in the states, so you can't blame him for just wanting to have fun here in spectacular fashion...

I bet he could have easily borrowed a car. He probably chose not to.
    But he's not in the states this year, so I'd have thought he want to do a championship, but it doesn't seem like he will. I would have thought he'd have a spare car to use in the IDC until the Audi is ready. I do get that he is also trying to build a business so building the Audi will get him noticed more, but then he seems to use or bring a car to a round of the irish drifting that doesn't have some kinda fault. Not the best advertising for a business.

No show like a Joe show pole drift's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by abceire View Post
    But he's not in the states this year, so I'd have thought he want to do a championship, but it doesn't seem like he will. I would have thought he'd have a spare car to use in the IDC until the Audi is ready. I do get that he is also trying to build a business so building the Audi will get him noticed more, but then he seems to use or bring a car to a round of the irish drifting that doesn't have some kinda fault. Not the best advertising for a business.
    But sure doesn't that give a car that bit more character if there's something wrong with it? Actually that could just be my bad luck as every car I buy develops some sort of fault! Lol

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by abceire View Post
    I would have liked to see him in the ps or something but then Daham is using that.

Even with problems, I'd say marketing wise - his rotary ae86 or this quattro will do a lot more for his business than an s body - plus at this stage he's done it all really, been through a few cars in how many different championships... maybe he's still into it but wants to have fun as well - part of it is the builds and the unique cars people bring to the track and I'd respect him for that than if he rocked up in a s body and won every round

nothing wrong with s bodies btw - but its nice seeing some variety thats all

Status
    User ID

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

The very fact that we're talking about it here means that it's working