Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    i like cake
    Status
    User ID

Default Calling all car detailers and car enthusiasts.

Hi guys ive came on to post this for the guys who love buying car care products and love great deals.
    As some of you may have noticed an irish owned company MrDetail came on board to sponsor me in the Irish Drift Championship this season.

As a part of that, we've made a discount code in conjunction to provide all customers 10% off every purchase at the checkout. Making the already un beatable prices, even better!

10% Discount code: DB10

MrDetail also has a professional valeting service located in Cashel county Tipperary.

Any questions?

Visit the facebook page at the link
    https://www.facebook.com/mrdetailireland

Or drop an email at
    mrdetailireland@yahoo.ie

Status
    User ID

Great offer I'll be availing of this myself. Have seen some the products results and they are absolutely brilliant.

i like cake
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by JDMep82 View Post
    Great offer I'll be availing of this myself. Have seen some the products results and they are absolutely brilliant.
    I got fusso Soft99 High gloss wax, best thing I ever bought! I put it on my daily car a month ago and the dirt doesn't need much concentration to come off and water still beads on it and hardly stays on it!
    I got tyre shine, wheel sealant and glass sealant and alot of other products and not 1 thing I wasn't impressed by compared to various amounts of big name brands I spent 3 times the money on and didn't last a week!
    I got various types of microfibers too, and it's just stuff like that actually makes everything so much easier and ill easily say ill never want to go back to the old ways. Buy right the first time and if you use everything properly it lasts ages! I don't 3 cars with 1 tub of wax so far and I done 2 layers on each and I barely used much of the tub!
    Seriously if anyone's fussy about there cars and what they used to keep them up to scratch, I can honestly say you won't be disappointed when you buy from MrDetail