Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R33 gtst s1

di Member
    Status
    User ID

I think the sun visor looks deadly! Good match on the visor and paint! That wing is enormous!! Also, lovin the jap plates

Instagram: tom_cullen94

Status
    User ID

It was all going great til the bolt on arches but you'll need them to cover the wheels I suppose.

I still think you should sell me the SPG

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by tomdh View Post
    I think the sun visor looks deadly! Good match on the visor and paint! That wing is enormous!! Also, lovin the jap plates
    yeah it was a good enough match, the car is a basic enough red...i bought an off the shelf aerosol can to paint the bonnet vent and color match is perfect lol. the wing blade is quite big, its is almost the width from both ends of the mirrors of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by mk2glenn View Post
    It was all going great til the bolt on arches but you'll need them to cover the wheels I suppose.

I still think you should sell me the SPG
    ah i know lad, not sure on them myself. but i couldnt do much otherwise. because i want to run big wheels. and theirs no other type arches that i was 100% on.

ha no im keeping the recaro. what would you put it into

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew200sx View Post
    yeah it was a good enough match, the car is a basic enough red...i bought an off the shelf aerosol can to paint the bonnet vent and color match is perfect lol. the wing blade is quite big, its is almost the width from both ends of the mirrors of the car.

ah i know lad, not sure on them myself. but i couldnt do much otherwise. because i want to run big wheels. and theirs no other type arches that i was 100% on.

ha no im keeping the recaro. what would you put it into
    Be fun keeping tyres on the rears :P

You know me, you'd never know what I might have for it

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by mk2glenn View Post
    Be fun keeping tyres on the rears :P

You know me, you'd never know what I might have for it

ahhh tell me about it, i havnt ordered dishes yet, want to sort body work and get steering set up first and see what size wheels to run next. worked it out that it would take an 18x13 to fill the arches. will run a 315/30 tyre if i go for them sizes in the rear.

well id say u have something already. seen the wanted add on facebook lol. looking for a set of dishy 5x114 fitment wheels are we lol :P

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew200sx View Post
    ahhh tell me about it, i havnt ordered dishes yet, want to sort body work and get steering set up first and see what size wheels to run next. worked it out that it would take an 18x13 to fill the arches. will run a 315/30 tyre if i go for them sizes in the rear.

well id say u have something already. seen the wanted add on facebook lol. looking for a set of dishy 5x114 fitment wheels are we lol :P
    315/30 will be mental money lol

I haven't anything already and the wheels were for Duffys Tez hehe

Status
    User ID

Small update... got my wing legs made up locally. 5mm aluminium. did a drawing up from nothing realy. turned out its Fu*k!ng masive on the car, to the point that it just looks stupid. but i like it

also fitted front arches, not 1 bit happy with them. from the front of the car they are wavey and out of shape. very hard to get a picture to show how bad they are..

might do a job on them, have in mind something like this, bare in mind it isnt going to be a show poney...

Last edited by Andrew200sx; 02-12-15 at 17:30.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Mother of god that wing is huge!! Looking good tho man!

Instagram: tom_cullen94

Status
    User ID

thanks man, i never intended on manking it so big. mis-judged the mesurments.