Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Default Entering Idc costs ect.

Im thinking of entering Idc this year. Do you have to contact them before the logging day?
    What kind of costs are involved?
    How much does a round usually cost to enter ect.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Yes you need to contact them Asap, the cut off for round 1 entries is today.
    €150 for logging
    €130 for entry to each round
    You must have a fire-retardant race-suit along with gloves and boots to compete at IDC this season.

Contact Dave Egan if you wish to enter.
    https://www.facebook.com/DZIGEN?fref=nf

Status
    User ID

O? It's very badly explained/ advertised. Can you get the car logged at any event or is it only at the start of the season? Do you need the suit with you whilst getting the car logged?

di Member
    Status
    User ID

You can log the car the day before or maybe the morning of any event.
    I think you need the suit etc at the logging.
    Semi-pro entries for Rd1 is being capped at 95cars "there's currently 92 cars entered".
    If there's more than 95 , priority will be given to previous idc drivers, then the remaining rookies will be drawn at random.
    Entries for Rd2 will be a lot less, with priority given to championship point scorers from rd1.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldrft View Post
    You can log the car the day before or maybe the morning of any event.
    I think you need the suit etc at the logging.
    Semi-pro entries for Rd1 is being capped at 95cars "there's currently 92 cars entered".
    If there's more than 95 , priority will be given to previous idc drivers, then the remaining rookies will be drawn at random.
    Entries for Rd2 will be a lot less, with priority given to championship point scorers from rd1.
    Less in Rd cause many will be smashed in rd 1?

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by abceire View Post
    Less in Rd cause many will be smashed in rd 1?
    no round 2 is an indoor event and there wont be much space so the grid has to be limited

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Also from what I can gather with a few of my good friends competing in semi pro and rookie class last year, a round will cost about €1,000 between tyres, petrol for car, diesel for van, food, accommodation, and other various things you'll spend money on throughout the weekend. Cause I was contemplating competing this year but if have to spend €2,000 on my car between cage and suspension and that's not even chasing power.
    So I decided not to go for it as it's just not feesable for me at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by slithertooth View Post
    Just want to hail Dave Daly as local site hero!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    grange is actually a dick swinger... But don't believe everything you read in the papers...

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by D.Daly View Post
    Also from what I can gather with a few of my good friends competing in semi pro and rookie class last year, a round will cost about €1,000 between tyres, petrol for car, diesel for van, food, accommodation, and other various things you'll spend money on throughout the weekend. Cause I was contemplating competing this year but if have to spend €2,000 on my car between cage and suspension and that's not even chasing power.
    So I decided not to go for it as it's just not feesable for me at the moment.
    Come join us at Clubloose, we are aiming to give everyone maximum track time as well as an awesome day out especially for the semi pro drivers.
    There are so many semi pro drivers licensed that there isn't chance to get the hang of the track if they don't qualify.

> http://www.facebook.com/clublooseirl

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Ya heard about that alright, when ur planning on running?
    Then what's the story with groups and things? Like I've done a lot of practice days over the last 3 years on a few different track including mondello international, but because I don't hold an idc licence would i have to drive in the "armature" class? And not be allowed to tandem?

Quote Originally Posted by slithertooth View Post
    Just want to hail Dave Daly as local site hero!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    grange is actually a dick swinger... But don't believe everything you read in the papers...

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by D.Daly View Post
    Ya heard about that alright, when ur planning on running?
    Then what's the story with groups and things? Like I've done a lot of practice days over the last 3 years on a few different track including mondello international, but because I don't hold an idc licence would i have to drive in the "armature" class? And not be allowed to tandem?
    Thats what I can make of it too