Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 32 skyline

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Its been a while wasnt much to post but got the block back from the machine shop so for kicks and giggles decided to clean up the pistons no real need or difference just because boredom set in waiting for parts

So block came back heads not ready yet and here you can see my lovely cleaning job of the pistons now i have to apologise because i was trying to make the build more detailed with more photos but my phone died about 5 mins before i started assembling the engine and well i was to excited to not put it together

So fitted the dreaded oil squirters as carfully as possible cuz there like little bits of plastic there that light

So the next day got this sorry

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

So i wanted to jazz up the engine bay abit and also so that i can see any leaks

Finished product

So then the parts started comin in

So fitted the crank seal

Then the oil pump and new seals in the pump was going to replace it but the funds were just not there

So after a stupid amount of time the head finally came back and i imediatly put the gasket and head on just because didnt want to leave it lying around

So thats it now just waitin on few parts now conceptua head bolts gates timing belt kit conceptua water pump DW lightened flywheel and conceptua flywheel bolts then just have to source a turbo manifold ,turbo,ecu,and maybe loom not sure yet tho thanks

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Few more pics to keep things up to date

So thats it for the minute just working through so idle and fueling issues and santa brought a roof spoiler so should be painting that soon and gettin it on just finished putting the bumper back together after crashing into the ground and snapping it in half But sure thats how these things go

di Member
    Status
    User ID

The bay looks lovely now man, that intercooler is soo shiny too haha. Seriously neat job on the hydro too!

Instagram: tom_cullen94

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tomdh View Post
    The bay looks lovely now man, that intercooler is soo shiny too haha. Seriously neat job on the hydro too!
    Sound thanks ye it turned out alri in the ended was kind of hit and miss about it and ye still have to re run the lines not happy with where i ran them

Status
    User ID

That is one tidy engine bay!! Nice build man

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NoelB View Post
    That is one tidy engine bay!! Nice build man
    Sound lad