Hybrid View

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Default 32 skyline

heres the new bus first rear wheel machine gettin out of the honda game

Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by ryan348; 27-02-15 at 01:57.

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Default sorry new to the site gettin the hang of it

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

dono how to make the pictures bigger but thats it anyway still have to laquar got to cold so ill have to leave it till i get my hands on a heater completely bog standard car bar wheels and a wrotin welded diff lookin for a nice 2 way if anyone has one please message me plans
    lower it on coilovers
    find nice set of 4x114.3 wheels
    side skirtd spats and lip would be nice but im not a millionair haha
    shotgun exhuast and thats it really just keepin it suttle for now till i get the hang of this hole driftin thing thanks

Status
    User ID

great project get photo bucket account and it'll make the photos bigger

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Right so bit of an update got the car threw the test finally

So tried on the new wheels still waitin on the other 2 wheels

Picked up a cheapo nardi to tie me over for a few weeks

Got tires ended up goin 235/45/17 but i reckon you will get 225/40/17 on not a bother

Offered up the fenders goin to need some space

So made some space

And seaked confidence in one of the lads that is a fabricator im not the best of a welder so

So just waiting on front wheels the will begin the strip down to get ready for paint

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Ok so havent updated this in ages things have not been going so well
    Got it painted

Wasnt happy with the finish so started again

So already to go again

So this time came out abit better not perfect but sure it was painted in a shed wit no door

So put it all back together and i questioned weather i went the right route with bolt on arches but later started to like them

Quick pic of it all together without all the wheels

So wheels arrived thanks to the lads in jdm distro and automatically started masking them up for dave to do abit of airbrushing
    So finished result have to say dave is some man with that airbrush the spokes are done so well it looks like factory paint

So of course things were going to well
    I then went about fitting the wheels and well they dont fit having some clearence issues with the skirts and wings and also the coilovers
    So this left me with a big problem so me being me 2 steps forward 1 step back i made an order from driftworks for front japspeed offset tension rods to try pull the wheels forward in the arch spacers all round driftworks rear toe rods and a solid steering colume bush nothing wrong with old rubber one but iv heard these make a nice difference to the steering so thats it for now just wainting on parts now will update soon

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Having alot of clearence issues with the front wheels first i put the 17s on and the wheels were rubbing the side skirt / wing when turning so i bought tension rods to pull the wheels forward and now there is a small bit of room at the back and is very tight to the bumper and the wheels havent been spaced yet if anyone has any ideas it would be great thanks

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Wasnt goin to bother updating this mostly because no one seams to care but i enjoy reading a good build thread and there is a big shortage of updates lately even had to look over into driftworks for a read anyway ill let the pictures talk

Delivery

Offered up the front wheels

Then set about painting them went for something different please opinions welcome

Through them on for a look and to finally see it all together

Took it to idc3

Fitted a hydro had terrible trouble trying to get one that i wanted but in the end settled for driftworks one with the knuckle duster handle which i must say is a nice piece of kit

Tryed making it as neat as possible

And thats it for now well the styling side of things anyway still trying to get the roof spoiler but am still gettin the "ye i have one ill ring ya back in 5 mins just goin to check " and well ye no phone call that was about a month ago now these lads must not like making money or maybe i smell or something anyway with the car the way i want it now its time to make it go the way i wanted

Its nothing special just an rb20det but im building this one myself sent the whole lot down to loftus farrell to be machined and am just waiting on parts from america now