Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 32 skyline

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Having alot of clearence issues with the front wheels first i put the 17s on and the wheels were rubbing the side skirt / wing when turning so i bought tension rods to pull the wheels forward and now there is a small bit of room at the back and is very tight to the bumper and the wheels havent been spaced yet if anyone has any ideas it would be great thanks

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Wasnt goin to bother updating this mostly because no one seams to care but i enjoy reading a good build thread and there is a big shortage of updates lately even had to look over into driftworks for a read anyway ill let the pictures talk

Delivery

Offered up the front wheels

Then set about painting them went for something different please opinions welcome

Through them on for a look and to finally see it all together

Took it to idc3

Fitted a hydro had terrible trouble trying to get one that i wanted but in the end settled for driftworks one with the knuckle duster handle which i must say is a nice piece of kit

Tryed making it as neat as possible

And thats it for now well the styling side of things anyway still trying to get the roof spoiler but am still gettin the "ye i have one ill ring ya back in 5 mins just goin to check " and well ye no phone call that was about a month ago now these lads must not like making money or maybe i smell or something anyway with the car the way i want it now its time to make it go the way i wanted

Its nothing special just an rb20det but im building this one myself sent the whole lot down to loftus farrell to be machined and am just waiting on parts from america now

Status
    User ID

nice job on the hydro install looks neat i love the red the rims look well with it

Status
    User ID

Car looks well, not gone on the wheels to be honest but to each their own!

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    nice job on the hydro install looks neat i love the red the rims look well with it
    Sound man its a long time comin

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scottr89 View Post
    Car looks well, not gone on the wheels to be honest but to each their own!
    Sound man not gone on the wheels myself wouldnt mind a set of meisters or somethin but sure cheap and chearful its only a drift yoke

Status
    User ID

Ye nice job on the hydro dude and been busy buying on driftworks as well ha, don't be long emptying ur pockets. I dunno about the wheel/colour choice. Would like to see it in person. Car looks sweet though

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by derek89 View Post
    Ye nice job on the hydro dude and been busy buying on driftworks as well ha, don't be long emptying ur pockets. I dunno about the wheel/colour choice. Would like to see it in person. Car looks sweet though
    Ahh stop man having to resort in buying in england and the dreaded pound because everyone in ireland just keeps letting me down 3 seprate so called motorsport shops and part importers let me down with everything id be a definite buy local kind of person but i cant deal with incompitance the only irish shop any good and kept in touch about delivery and everything was jdm distro its very frustrating tbh ye im kinda thinkin of changin the wheels or at least the colour

di Member
    Status
    User ID

If you dropped the car a few inch's and maybe a slightly lower profile tyre, then this would totally pull off the arch's and wheels combo. I just feel it sits a bit too high and the tyres are a bit too meaty at the moment. Still enjoying reading this build none the less fair dues to you.

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    If you dropped the car a few inch's and maybe a slightly lower profile tyre, then this would totally pull off the arch's and wheels combo. I just feel it sits a bit too high and the tyres are a bit too meaty at the moment. Still enjoying reading this build none the less fair dues to you.
    Ye would love to slam it but the coilovers are recked in it new coilovers are on the list belive me as for tyres i take wat i can get im goin through them like there goin out of fashion just goin for part worns and theres not to many 235 35 17s goin so had to settle for 235 45 17s if anyone knows of any good places to get tires please let me know thanks for the coments nice to know peoples opinions