Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Status
    User ID

top class work man fair play

REAL ORIGINAL WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lifestyler ass bandid. Minty.Fluff Lexus.

[ Minty.Fresh ] - [ NoOneFresher ]

Such a cunt ^

Sounds awesome

Please take a moment visit www.drive4charity.com
    Drive4Charity Driver 2013 & 2014 &2015 & 2016 & 2017
    Confirmed for 2018 in my supra - sponsors neded

Whoa! Found this on the second page, haha. Been a while, I guess.

As seen above, I have now driven the tezza and its pretty insane. It actually pulls like a train and likes to spin the wheels up just by flooring the pedal :thumbs:

Been busy with the turd, but now that its through its Mot, I can get on with the work on the Altezza

Sold my cosmis wheels to a local lad.

Had to test them out on Eds soarer before they went though :nod: Note: 18x10 et0 on a soarer is :thumbs:

Bought the remainder of bits that had to be fitted like hose clamps and pas lines and fitted everything up

Took the bumper off to fill in the cut outs that were left from the old intercooler. Reinforced it a little bit more...just in case

Got some federals fitted to the fronts

Sitting patiently waiting for an exhaust, which should be getting done in the next couple of weeks.

Last couple of months have been so hectic and filled with a load of random stressful shit that I haven't had much time to make any progress with the Altezza. So I took some time off work to make some progress.

Started off by installing the battery in the boot. Used all existing bits, just creatively bodged into place.

Grounded in the engine bay

Positive in the glovebox through a junction box

And the end result, still not secured down. Will sort that in the near future

Next was to finish the wiring inside the car.

Whipped my soldering iron out, finished off all the outstanding wires and tucked everything in my secret ecu stash compartment

Boom! Job done

Finally finished my carbon spark plug cover..

My housemate got some wheels for his soarer, so it would have been rude to not to try them on the altezza.

Tight fit, and thats 18x9.5 et0

I then went and got these 18x9.5 et -9 and a set of 5x114 faces to swap into them.

My roof wing I made last year got blown off the car in a strong wind a few months ago and smashed on the floor. So that needed a rework. So I thought I'd go ahead and make a version 2 of the roof wing.

I didnt like how the old wing was pointing upwards too much, looked odd from some angles, so I decided to make the new one a bit flatter.

Got the rough shape I wanted using high density foam and fiberglassed over the top.

Quick test fit... still a fair way to go until the end.

My wheels got delivered.

Swapped the centers over and test fitted them!!

Got some bits from Japan. Sard jet pump for jzx110

68 degree thermostat

Lets not forget the tee and hoodie from Jimmy Up with the altezza on it

Along with a massive dildo to hit myself in the face with

Time has come to get some decent wings...

Look way nicer than the rusty, tyre rolled oem wings....Not for long though!

Then we decided to have a play to see if we could match the offset of new wheels using some old 17x9 and a 35mm spacer. Got within 1mm. Rim poking past the side-skirt is what every BN kit needs.

Then Paul 'The Fabricator Mate' as everyone knows him now, gave me a shout over the weekend to head over and get the exhaust made up!!

Downpipe

And the exhaust

With some sexy tig welds

Also I now really appreciate the benefit of vbands. Best invention ever!

Sitting nice and high. Well, as high as it can be anyway.

Ran out of welding gas in the end, so didnt get the chance to finish the tail pipes yet. Pretty fucking happy with the exhaust, shame no one will see it under the car

Car sounds insane!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Great work pete

Status
    User ID

Serious work Pete. Say its sum difference between the power, say ur foot is welded to the floor ha

Its more so the difference in torque thats huge!!