Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Dont think any RB20 R32 is worth that money imo, look at the white one on FB with the RB25 and history from a tuning company and it cant make 7K.. There is a fresh R34 on done deal for 7k, chasers fresh in for 8k, an absolute cracker kouki 180sx for 8k thats had every nut and bolt removed and replaced with new ones.

(Not running down the car either btw OP) Prices havent hit 7k imo for a R32 again, they will but so many came in within the last 12 months that you can get a R32 easier than a R33 or S14 now

Link to the white one i mentioned
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...t-rb25/7317473

Even i would hand over 6k no problem for that white one and im a tight fucker
    Yes you do have a point but then again that's ur option that white r32 did pop to mind when I first commented but the fact is it's not vrt'd and by the time vrt NCT tax ect is payed it's over 8k not saying it's not worth the money because that's one car I wouldn't mind having it's just the the factors that fall with it

At the end of the day it's up to a person to put a value on there own car and if someone is willing to pay the price I got one would prefer to pay 6,7,8k for an r32 before an S body but that comes down to personal preference with everyone has

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Darenm View Post
    Yes you do have a point but then again that's ur option that white r32 did pop to mind when I first commented but the fact is it's not vrt'd and by the time vrt NCT tax ect is payed it's over 8k not saying it's not worth the money because that's one car I wouldn't mind having it's just the the factors that fall with it

At the end of the day it's up to a person to put a value on there own car and if someone is willing to pay the price I got one would prefer to pay 6,7,8k for an r32 before an S body but that comes down to personal preference with everyone has
    No doubt dazler, you and i both know we are never gonna pay 7k for a RB20 R32 in our lifetime though

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    No doubt dazler, you and i both know we are never gonna pay 7k for a RB20 R32 in our lifetime though
    Lol goes with out saying really I would pay it for a nicely speced RB25 r32 but that's nor here nor there lol

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

is the quarter on this one not rough down the drivers side or am I mixing it up with another? just seen one like this at Fermoy I wouldn't say 7k if it was. 5.5 now if it was bn kitted and neo engined then and only then will u get 7k

Sig pic removed (size) - Admin

team ball bag

Status
    User ID

Yeah it's around the cork area. He wants to p/x for my sr powered s2000. Looks the job but I wouldn't be holding onto it that's why I posted to see would it be worth my while.. Cheers lads for your comments.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

VRT on r32's is now close to €2000, mine was €1710. If an r32 came into the country with a neo r34 2.5 lump in it then the vrt place request an engineers report, treat it as a unique one-off case and can pretty much name any vrt price they want.

This r32 was vrt'd at €720.

Probably costing the owner the best part of €7,000

mossyhennebry a.k.a. ross

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by sr2000 View Post
    Yeah it's around the cork area. He wants to p/x for my sr powered s2000. Looks the job but I wouldn't be holding onto it that's why I posted to see would it be worth my while.. Cheers lads for your comments.
    If I were you I'd definetly swap, you would be mad not too, I'd say an s2000 would be hard enough to sell

Status
    User ID

Yeah I've had no1 view it he s2000 in the last 3 weeks I've been selling.. It's hard to know.

Was only thinking of your case & no better lad to tell us how much it cost to get a R32 imported & vrt'd !!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

My own r32 is a standard '90 coupe and it's standing me over €8,000

mossyhennebry a.k.a. ross