Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    No show like a Joe show pole drift's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

One question I have is how did Paul Striker get through to Sunday when he didnt make it into the top 4 on Saturday?

The only way forward is sideways
    http://poledrift.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by danmoorhead View Post
    gems not a man to make gentle love to a box!!!
    he likes to give it rough to a box!!!
    he likes it to wine and once it does he give it his all!!! then bang!! end of story!!

Status
    User ID

^^^ highest entry speed i tink wasnt it?? he deserved it anyways he was on fire all day and a 98 score proves that, some day the nose is burnt off me, would of loved if the tezza was going properly for saito

Status
    User ID

was just up there yesterday. Loved every minute of it. serious cars and drivers. weather was gorgeous too!!

Status
    User ID

Had a savage weekend. Weather was great, we were lucky! Glad the website didn't shit itself either - it had 40,000 page views from 96 countries over the two days

If any drivers want their page on the site updated just let me know.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

As already said, the best event yet. Fair play to all involved, very professional set up. Poor Richie O Neill was sittin in front of us in the grandstand, every time saito headed for clip 2 if say he could barely watch. Fair play to him for lending his car out for the whole weekend, it could a lot of abuse from wall taps to 4th gear burn outs!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

What a weekend! The driving, track layout, international drivers and great atmosphere on both Saturday and Sunday was unreal and lucky the weather held up well. Credit where it really is due to Dave and all the IDC staff for raising the bar to an insane level within only a few rounds of taking charge and getting Irish drifting out on a world stage even more.
    Fair play to Duane Mckeever for pushing so hard when the car wasn't right, Adrian Walsh and Brian Egan for covering the podium spots with Irish names.

Quote Originally Posted by pole drift View Post
    One question I have is how did Paul Striker get through to Sunday when he didn't make it into the top 4 on Saturday?
    Highest entry speed, qualifier and just for driving the shtones out of the car! Not bad going for a young fella

Status
    User ID

Was there Friday for a few hours, seeing the cars practice was awesome because it would interesting to compare in competition. My heart went out to Chris Doyle for his crash, myself and Bryan were just gutted for him, Tomas Falvey was killing it in the wet. Great meeting some old and new faces. Sunday I brought up the whole family and we all had a great day, my son was actually calling out which cars were better, I think he only got one call wrong. Thought Brian Egan was killing it, would have liked to see a few more faces in the Top 8 but those that were there deserved so well done to all.

My only downside for the whole show was that the grandstand was on the wrong side of the track, if it was where the judges tower was it really would have opening up viewing for the spectators on both sides.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

IDC round 5 can't beat round 3...or can it? wow it was the best of the best.

Sig pic removed (size) - Admin

team ball bag

Status
    User ID

Savage day out the sunday, top level driving all round!
    Fair play to the drivers for the crowd interaction, thought Daigo would go blue in the face at one stage from posing for photos he was so mobbed by fans.

Was sad to see Martin French knocked out so early on. Felt he had the most exciting entries, huge weight transfers absolutely lobbing the car towards clip 2. Shame the judging works differently.

Congrats to the Irish for all podium finishes, but couldn't imagine it's easy competing at such a high level event for the internationals in a strange car with little practise. Well deserved win by McKeever though, felt he was most consistent in his leading and chase runs.

I'm like a tomato going around after the sun we had for it!

Status
    User ID

Also-
    Some lovely cars on display behind the paddock too, first time seeing that black 180 in the flesh it's really something else! As were the others. Credit to the owners.

What really stole my heart though was that period correct sil80.
    Owner caught me drooling all over it in the carpark before he brought it in.