Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    Status
    User ID

Default 180sx/s13 version select & g-corp aero

Right some one on here may be able to help Me out here .

I'm sending my car for a full respray next month and going to spice up the kouki kit a little ..
    I'm wondering is there any where that does g-corp aero for a 180 as I spent good bit of time google'n but can't find any results even nothing listed on there own website
    And can anyone tell me if lorcanD is still traden in version select parts ? Havnt really seen him post on here or is there any else that's recomeneded that stocks version select parts ??

I may e-mail Jessie streeter on the g-corp parts as he may find them bits easy in Japan...

Cheers in advance

Gav !!

Status
    User ID

Stevo is doing version select afaik. Front bumpers anyway. If your getting bits of Jesse might go in with ya for few bits and split the postage

Status
    User ID

dont think jesse ships bumpers, offers to cut em in half , but thats a bit mad in fairness.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    dont think jesse ships bumpers, offers to cut em in half , but thats a bit mad in fairness.
    He can ship them complete but the price to ship is insane due to size. Cutting in half is far cheaper as he can send by ems.

Andy lives near the g-corp garage, but again he would have to cut the bumpers in half

Quote Originally Posted by Deco84 View Post
    Ah man what am I doin on Driftireland full a pills at 9 o clock in the mornin fml

Status
    User ID

Nothing wrong with cutting the in half at the end of the day it's just fibreglass easily but back together