Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    Status
    User ID

Default s2000 stuff, strut braces, tuning bits, random stuff, what you got?

bought a s2000, so if you have something that might be of interest to me, offer it up! ive no idea what you can get for them

Quote Originally Posted by Deco84 View Post
    Ah man what am I doin on Driftireland full a pills at 9 o clock in the mornin fml

Status
    User ID

Bodywork wise, depending if its facelift and jap or uk....an Ap2 facelift front bumper, and jap rear bumper. Diy cut out for the bonnet looks cool too. Iv seen a skunk2 catback exhaust for sale on here a wile back for an s2k. Theres an add on donedeal, a lad selling a mugen front bumper and rear spoiler. Those too tings are crazy money new. Think hes looking 600€ each for them.

Status
    User ID

i already hava a spoon manifold, catback system, spoon air duct. its a jap ap1

Ah man what am I doin on Driftireland full a pills at 9 o clock in the mornin fml

Status
    User ID

This FB group might be a help for you:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/85792554421/

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by nikkisixx69 View Post
    i already hava a spoon manifold, catback system, spoon air duct. its a jap ap1
    Maybe worth 10hp with a remap, they are fairly aggressively tuned from factory, only real way to go is FI, look at Brian eagan's, cams and itbs and it only made 250.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Boguey001 View Post
    Maybe worth 10hp with a remap, they are fairly aggressively tuned from factory, only real way to go is FI, look at Brian eagan's, cams and itbs and it only made 250.
    ya im not gonna go crazy on it, like its quick enough to have a laugh and its suprisingly good on fuel so im happy with it! much point putting in a decat?

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew200sx View Post
    Bodywork wise, depending if its facelift and jap or uk....an Ap2 facelift front bumper, and jap rear bumper. Diy cut out for the bonnet looks cool too. Iv seen a skunk2 catback exhaust for sale on here a wile back for an s2k. Theres an add on donedeal, a lad selling a mugen front bumper and rear spoiler. Those too tings are crazy money new. Think hes looking 600€ each for them.

That's me Andrew
    Yea I have a mugen wing, mugen front bumper and full mugen intake, there the only fancy bits I have left.
    Can do deal on mugen front bumper and intake as they are made for each other, bumper needs repairing. They look well on the can with the mugen theme

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by DannyRB25 View Post
    That's me Andrew
    Yea I have a mugen wing, mugen front bumper and full mugen intake, there the only fancy bits I have left.
    Can do deal on mugen front bumper and intake as they are made for each other, bumper needs repairing. They look well on the can with the mugen theme
    facebooked ya already about the balljoint dude haha