Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    Status
    User ID

Default New from Donegal.

Hi all, my name is Conor, been a longtime lurker before signing up here. I don't currently own a road car at the moment as I was forced to sell it to pay for college fees but hope to be in something nice again at some stage.

I am involved in the NI Drift Series currently and its all set to kick off very soon, there is currentley an amatuer series in progress and is just about to enter round 3 on April the 13th so I will be keeping everyone up to date with happenings within it and the big series when it kicks off.

Myself and a friend went together to buy a car for some fun, its a 325TDShit reason for going with the diesel was simply down to running costs and nothing else! They work perfectly fine with some simple (free) mods so it suited perfect. This is no lifestyler car it was bought for fun and me to learn how to skid in and get as much bang for buck out of money when it comes to fuel, love it or hate it I don't really care it does the job!
    10150605_754612314557373_1370381761_n.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status
    User ID

Wow - I'm not usually into diesel BMs but that has changed my mind

What a machine

Diesel BMs 4 lyf

Luv yhoooooo xxxxx

Status
    User ID

sure if it does the job why not welcome along !

Status
    User ID

High Tensile Forged crankshaft, Forged conrods, steel block, piston cooling & oil coolers all standard.. these were designed basically unburstable & never to wear out & Over Engineered so far beyond the stock dynamics of the engine its remarkable

your chassis is actually going to be the limit of power by the looks of things, rust seems to be an issue, how is it underneath

Last edited by TorqueWorks; 27-03-14 at 12:09.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by no-smoke-no-poke View Post
    High Tensile Forged crankshaft, Forged conrods, steel block, piston cooling & oil coolers all standard.. these were designed basically unburstable & never to wear out & Over Engineered so far beyond the stock dynamics of the engine its remarkable

your chassis is actually going to be the limit of power by the looks of things, rust seems to be an issue, how is it underneath
    Bar the boot floor its perfect, I suspect a leaky seal for the boot because the rest is all fine. Its got big miles but sounds as sweet as a nut even from cold.

Its got extra lock
    Hydro
    New clutch
    Evry mod
    New shocks in the rear
    Bilistines up front with lower m3 springs
    Welded diff

Its ready to rock and should make its first outing this weekend.

Its cheap fun and isnt going to look pretty but it will be seeing lots of skids. No lyfestlyer car here

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by no-smoke-no-poke View Post
    Yeah - and it's black too

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Dori88 View Post
    Yeah - and it's black too
    mine is grey, usually changes colour to a sooty black fairly quick on a drift day

di Member
    Status
    User ID

welcome to di looking forward to seeing the tds out.Def be more craic than a datsun