Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Ahh boy ray !! Looking tidy ..!! Where did ya get greedy t-piece out a ??

Status
    User ID

Looks a good tidy car nice to see build updates

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Ha ha cheers Mick!! get ur finger out u!! ah from japland!!
    Cheers Jimmy!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Ray09 View Post
    Ha ha cheers Mick!! get ur finger out u!! ah from japland!!
    Cheers Jimmy!
    How much monies !!

Status
    User ID

all the lifestylers together in one photo !!! :P

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Well lads, haven't updated this in a good while, haven't really done a lot to it of late but have been gathering bits and pieces here and there!
    So after having standard power since iv started driving the car i'm pretty fed up with it! (ya can never have enough power)
    Bought a HKS-GTRS turbo with braided lines and a tomei elbow, 555cc Nismo injectors and just bought a Z32 and hard pipe off stevo on here. Will be buying a new boost controller from japan in the new year and getting it mapped after that on a Nistune all going to plan!
    Ever since i bought the car there has been wiring issues! I changed all the looms in the car and it sorted 99% of them but my clocks dont work and i have a toggle switch working my drivers side window to get it through the test. It keeps blowing drivers side window switches for some odd reason! Gonna get one of the lads to have a look at it to see if he can get them working over the xmas. The water pump went there 3 weeks ago so ordered a new one from FRsport along with ngk iridium plugs and turbo locking tabs! I have the bumper off as the bottom right side of it is all smashed and wanna get that fixed for when i put it back on the road! Thats it for now! will add some pics of the turbo etc when i start fitting them!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

now .. no wonder ya can be buyn all these new parts price ya do be chargen for second hand bits .. !!!!!

Status
    User ID

3...2....1.....BANG...

oh i mean best of luck with the build lad!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Fuk u conor with your 1J!! wire my car!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Well its been ages since i have updated this!
    The car basically sat up idle since September last year, when the NCT ran out. I moved to the UK for work last year and kind of lost interest in the car to be honest.
    Anyway I have moved back here at Easter and I have some spare time to get the car back on the road again.
    So I had plans to do a 1JZ conversion and had an engine lined up to put in but i opted against the JZ and decided to stay SR. (probably a stupid idea I know). One of the lads is converting his 180sx to 1J and was selling his forged SR so i bought that and sold my standard engine.
    So this happened last weekend

In the mean time I picked up a Cusco Dash dodger cage off Mayo S13, I picked up new corner lights from jesse streeter and new BC Racing Coilovers from Danielle Murphy.

So after i decided on the forged SR I looked towards getting more power from the little SR. I gave stiv a call and asked what cams would suit and he told me to go for 256deg inlet and 264deg exhaust with cam gears to suit. So i got on to streeter again and these arrived last week.

The cams are being fitted this saturday along with titanium springs and retainers.
    More updates later!