Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam's k's ps13

Status
    User ID

Yeah it's 0.01% so let's say if it's 790 euro . Daily penalty is 7.9cent a day .. So they told me ..

Hopefully not more ha ..

Thanks a lot . I'm not happy with it at all yet . I have a vision in my head and I'm not there yet ..

Status
    User ID

if you have pictures to show your car wasn't roadworthy....show pictures of the fuel tank out etc you shouldn't have to pay the penalty! I seen this online when I was vrting my own that had been off the road for 4 years!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

The boost controller is a serious bit of kit. As i said before i have one and also have defi gauges and the boost controller reads the boost more accurately. After the turbo comes on boost it records the reading and displays it for a few seconds.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by adam 9 View Post
    Yeah it's 0.01% so let's say if it's 790 euro . Daily penalty is 7.9cent a day .. So they told me ..

Hopefully not more ha ..

Thanks a lot . I'm not happy with it at all yet . I have a vision in my head and I'm not there yet ..
    Penalty is 1% daily. I was getting caught with my R34 until I sold it to London. And ross on here with the r32 got caught too his was 3 days or something and they charged him 54e or something if I remember right.

Serious ps13 man. Wheels and kit are ace. That boost controller is the job. Want one myself for the supra

Status
    User ID

Thanks a lot .. I'm hoping to get it vrt'd in the next few weeks ..

So with the setup in going with I'm really trying to sneeze hp out of it ..

Measured up my mines ait filter and ordered up a velocity stack for it with a 3 inch adapter for the z32

A quick snap today

Status
    User ID

Just a comparison of 2 years and 20k

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adam 9 View Post
    Just a comparison of 2 years and 20k

Yep i'd well believe it... You wouldn't be long dumping buckets of cash into them to get them the way you want them.

Status
    User ID

So with mapping next week I'm in a panic to get it going again .. I'm a mechanic by trade and I work a lot in the evenings for myself so it does be very hard to find the time to get near it ..

Fitted my extra lock drift work steering boots . Fit really we'll and not even under stretch and I have a good lock set up ..

Since my car was hicas from factory I set upon removing all of it and while keeping the standard hicas power steering pump I disassembled it to remove the veins from the rear of the pump to stop it creating pressure . Gonna mig weld up the pipe fitting in work tomorrow

After hours upon hours of work I'm finally finished my exhaust manifold . It's now single scroll too . One of my mates is going to get it tig welded up for me at his work so I'll have it back at the weekend

Fitted my tomei fuel pressure regulator. My z32 Nissan fuel filter and made up a few braided line with all the earls an6 bits

Also went braided from the fuel pump to the hardline and fitted the fully reconditioned tank I got done .. Bridges the fuel pump relay and set the static pressure on the regulator to 37psi . 36psi is the standard recommendation I think

That's pretty much all for the moment . I'm waiting on post from frsport with a throttle body gasket and a idle air controll valve gasket . And a sr s14 throttle body pulley . All Genuine Nissan too . Them I can bolt on the inlet . It's only sitting there at the moment ..

The water lines to the iacv and the two water lines to the throttle body I've also made in braided line just waiting on some more an6 line finishers for them . Expensive but fuck it no price on reliability .. The hardship of a 23 year old water pipe leaking would Rot me ...

Trying to mock up the new intercooler pipe work . I really need to get new pipes made

Also done some coil over adjustment

Got my manifold back tig welded up so I can finally put it all back together now ..

Also got a new iacv gasket , throttle body gasket , s14 throttle body pulley to work the Freddy manifold . Oh and a bit and washer for the rocker cover ha

Status
    User ID

It's alive

Status
    User ID

She ready for mapping?